• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
backing track volume
Every thing was fine until about three weeks ago. I have backing tracks loaded with my sheet music. I am using windows 10. All of a sudden the volume on a backing track starts out fine then goes to nothing then back to very loud. It is doing this on every song. I tried deleating the track and reloading to no avail. Any suggestions?

Second thread:
I am using an lenovo flex 14, windows 10.  My backing track volume was normal until about three weeks ago. It now has suddenly started going up and down. It will go from normal to no sound for a few seconds then back to very loud. If I play the backing track thru the lenovo it stays steady. When I plug it into an amplifier the backing track volume starts to vary.

Any suggestions.
If you tap the button to the right of volume, is any panning present in the song? If not, if you tap the settings icon in the audio player and uncheck the option to use the advanced audio player, does this fix the problem or does it remain the same? If you play the file outside MobileSheets, do you get the same behavior with the volume?

Mike