• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSV page ranges
Hi! For some reason the bookmark process isn't working for any tune that has more than one page. In most situations, it only grabs the 2nd page but I think there are multiple accounts of it only grabbing the first page (not sure). Attached is the csv file.

Attached Files
.csv   FirehouseJazzBand.csv (Size: 27.58 KB / Downloads: 1)
That style of CSV is not going to work if you want to use multiple pages. Instead, page ranges should be specified (i.e. 49-50 instead of 49, 50), and the first line in the file should be:

title;pages

You should then also separate the page range from the title with a semi-colon for each entry in the file. You should be able to fix this in excel without too much work, although specifying the page ranges might involve needing to create a new row that joins the previous two rows with a dash between them. Let me know if you struggle with this and need help.

As a side note, I can consider modifying the code to also search for a situation where the file specifies a page range through two separate comma-delimited values, but then the expectation will be that the entire file is structured that way. I'm not opposed to supporting this.

Mike