• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick links
Just wanted to mention a little glitch I've been noticing on the Max 3. When a pedal is connected the colour of the page sometimes changes a bit. When a song is open white parts of the page will be a bit grey. The library page still looks normal and outside MSP seems to be normal (other apps, the tablet OS). On a song page the area around the time is white and so is any space taken up by the navigation ball but all other white areas are a bit darker. I've been using a mouse instead of a pedal and it doesn't seem to happen with those but yesterday one of the players was using an irig blueturn and that seems to make it happen. I first noticed it when I was trying out pedals a while back and I tried changing the page tone setting but that had no effect. Eventually it seems to go away on its own and if you disconnect the pedal it goes away. Yesterday I noticed that while the grey thing was happening the screen was also flickering on page turns - the next page would load up then it would flash back to the page before for an instant before going back to the next page. It doesn't seem to cause any problems otherwise but I thought I'd mention it.