• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cambio de dispositivo
Hola, tengo mobilesheets pro en un dispositivo. Ahora he comprado una tablet con windows y quisiera saber como cambiar a este nuevo sin comprar otra vez la aplicación

Gracias

Hi, I have mobilesheets pro on one device. Now I have bought a tablet with windows and I would like to know how to change to this new one without buying the application again

Thank you
You cannot switch versions, as purchases through one app store cannot be transferred to another (Google vs Microsoft, etc) and each OS requires a separate purchase. This is due to the large investment of time and energy required for each OS, as each version is written in an entirely different programming language with a different framework for that OS. I have twice as much testing to do to support both versions. Each purchase of each version helps fund development of the version for that OS. If you are not going to use the Android version anymore and it was a recent purchase (within the last 14 days), contact me at mike@zubersoft.com and we can discuss options.

Mike