• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSP Companion won't sync
Up until recently, the Companion synced my PC files perfectly with my tablet--but suddenly (no change in tablet Android 5.0.1 or laptop W10), I cant make it work---when I select the directories to be transferred in the batch import function, it seems to start Ok but then I get a message that "Successfully imported 0 of 0 files" even though I know there are several files that are new to my data set.  any suggestions are welcome--Using Companion Ver 3.0.4  MSP 2.9.6-----Thanks  OSM  now playing a tenor sax over 65 years
The companion doesn't do synching AFAIK so I'm assuming you are meaning batch importing  (synching is a different function in MSP where you synch files to a web folder).

I'm assuming you selected the "Connect to PC" option and not the "Synch Library" one.

Have you tried restarting both tablet and pc?

Try setting the file filter so that it will pick up just one or two files e.g. B*.pdf (assuming some have some pdf files starting with the letter B) and then set the folder you are selecting from. These two files should show on the "Select Batch Import Directory" dialog i.e. you can see what files it should try is process.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6