• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you delete individual pages from songs?
Hi there, relatively new MobileSheets user here. Working on a Surface Pro 7. Is there a way to delete individual pages from a song pdf file that has been imported? I can find a way to crop them but no way to delete. Thanks in advance for any help!
You could Skip the pages you don't need. In the Edit Dialog you could sort the pages. E.g. 1-4, 8-9
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
(12-17-2020, 07:33 AM)McAroni Wrote: You could Skip the pages you don't need. In the Edit Dialog you could sort the pages. E.g. 1-4, 8-9

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for my ignorance... Where is the Edit dialog you are referring to?
Tap once brings up the overlay. Tap on the pen symbol on the Top. Then files. There you could sort the pages. Or have a look at the manual page 47.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
Long press the song on the library screen to select it, tap "Edit Song" at the top of the screen, go to the files tab, tap "Page Order" and then specify the page order you would like. For example, if you wanted to remove page 3 of a 5-page PDF, you would enter a page order of "1-2,4-5". Let me know if you have any questions.

Mike
Thumbs Up 
(12-17-2020, 07:33 AM)McAroni Wrote: You could Skip the pages you don't need. In the Edit Dialog you could sort the pages. E.g. 1-4, 8-9

This does exactly what I came here to learn to do. Thank you!

I do wish it was a little smoother to do though. I don't think I could stop on the fly in rehearsal if pages get cut. I'd have to notate it to handle at a later time.

But! Good Enough!
I will add a graphical way to quickly add, remove and reorder pages once time allows. I'll probably use a completely separate screen to handle this so that the thumbnails can be large enough to make it easy to see what is on each page. 

Mike
That's a feature I'm looking forward to. Don't forget to include duplication of pages.