• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black page when cropping
I imported several items, and when I attempted to crop them, one or more pages of multi-page pieces would come up black on the screen. The crop buttons were there, but surrounding complete black. When I was not in the cropping mode, the pieces were fine. When I was able to crop some pages (but not others -- because they were black), and then loaded the cropped piece, some of the cropping was incorrect -- too much on some sides, not enough on others. Have never had issues cropping before, but I'm not super-computer literate. Thanks for any help.
Which version of MobileSheets are you currently running? You can check that under Settings->About. Version 3.0.5 has a number of fixes in place to prevent what you have described, so I just want to see if you've updated to the latest version.

Mike
(02-01-2021, 10:42 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Which version of MobileSheets are you currently running? You can check that under Settings->About. Version 3.0.5 has a number of fixes in place to prevent what you have described, so I just want to see if you've updated to the latest version.

Mike

Current version is 3.0.4