• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using SD Card
Greetings!  I found a similar thread from 2017, but I wanted to see if there was some updated info.  I am using a Galaxy Tab A7, MobileSheetsPro v3.0.9, Android v10.  I have begun creating a large music library with audio and PDF (sheet music files).  I think I'm going to need to move all of it to my SD card.  What would be the best procedure to do this in the current version of MSP?

Thanx,
Jay
Go to Settings->Storage->Set MobileSheets Storage Location, tap the SD card icon and then tap OK. Any existing files in your library will be moved to the SD card and then all future imports will be copied to the SD card automatically. It's best to use the default folder assigned by MobileSheetsPro versus using your own folder on the SD card. If you do decide to use your own folder, the read speeds should be fine, but write speeds will be much slower as MobileSheetsPro will have to use the Storage Access Framework to write any data to the SD card folder.

As far as the audio files, if these aren't being managed by MobileSheetsPro in the storage location, you would have to manually copy those to the SD card, and then use Settings->Other Settings->Fix Broken File Paths to scan for the files so that the database is updated to look at the new location.

Mike