• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro and MobileSheets version 3.1.0 Released
MobileSheetsPro v3.1.0 for Android and MobileSheets v3.1.0 for Windows 10 have been released. The full list of changes can be viewed below:

Common changes
  • The snipping tool will now create a temporary annotation that can be moved and deleted. Once the changes are saved, the image will be embedded in the PDF.
  • Added line spacing setting for text annotations
  • Resizing a text annotation that has autosize enabled will now change the font size instead of just expanding the textbox rectangle.
  • The stamp popup window can now be expanded to show the annotation preview and the stamp settings.
  • Long pressing the stamp tool in the annotation toolbar will now display the stamp popup window
  • Added setting to control the nudge tool speed. You can now select between 1x and 5x.
  • Disabled the ability to use both pressure sensitivity and dashed strokes with the freeform tool.
  • Added setting to control whether zoom level is reset when exiting the annotation mode
  • Stamp annotations are now drawn with resize brackets instead of circles to prevent small stamps from being obscured
  • Fixed issue with scrolling a song in fixed time if a link point is triggered while scrolling is active
  • Added option to reset filters after exiting the group editor
  • Added option to stop the metronome when entering the annotation mode (enabled by default)
  • Fixed rounding errors with scaling in the annotation editor that could slightly move annotations after they are created
  • Fixed issue with resetting the zoom level when using the vertical scrolling or half page display mode
  • Fixed library sync issue where differences are always detected when comparing smart buttons linked to files with different file paths       
  • Lowered the minimum allowed zoom level, meaning pages can be shrunk even smaller if needed when zooming out past 100%
  • Added support for shared files and folders in OneDrive under "My Files". Support will be added for shared files/folders not in "My Files" at a later point.
  • Fixed issue when printing pages with night mode enabled
  • Fixed issue with annotation preview dialog displaying colors incorrectly when night mode is enabled
  • Added back support for dashed lines with rectangle annotations
  • Fixed issue when changing the tablet orientation if the annotation mode is configured to force the single page display and the annotation mode is not active       
  • Fixed display issue with stamp annotations when flipping night mode on and off       
  • Fixed bug that occurs if editing a song using the audio player while annotation mode is active       
  • The MIDI listen dialog will no longer show MIDI commands that are received on a different channel than what MobileSheets is configured to listen on       
  • Fixed crash that can occur when entering the annotation mode with the metronome active       
  • Fixed issue with the nudge popup location not being saved correctly if the pin icon is tapped but the nudge window is not moved
  • The notes popup dialog will no longer shrink the text and is scrollable
MobileSheetsPro v3.1.0 (Android)
  • Fixed issue with stamps not appearing correctly in the stamp window if an SD card is used for the storage location
  • The library screen will now scroll when receiving page up/page down from a connected bluetooth pedal
  • Precise location is now used for connecting to MIDI devices over bluetooth, as this is required on Android 9 and higher
  • The Connect Tablets dialog will now display the assigned bluetooth device name for follower tablets when using bluetooth
MobileSheets v3.1.0 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed Dropbox account authentication. It is now necessary to copy a code from a browser.
  • Fixed bug that caused annotations to disappear after changing the font size of a text or chord pro file
  • Fixed issue with group tabs where the scroll position could be set incorrectly after using the alphabet list or when the list is refreshed
  • Fixed issue highlighted chords in text and chord pro files drawing the highlight far too high
  • Fixed scrolling issues when using the text/chord pro editor
  • Fixed issue when switching between extremely large files and normal files and then entering the annotation mode
  • When dragging annotations, the annotations will now be forced to remain inside the boundaries of their page
  • Fixed paste popup in the annotation mode so that it no longer appears in the incorrect position when running in windowed mode
  • Fixed error with some PDF bookmarks not being detected correctly
MobileSheetsPro Companion v3.0.9
  • Updated code to account for database modifications
  • Ctrl + F will now put focus in the search field
Mike
(04-16-2021, 10:05 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: MobileSheetsPro v3.1.0 for Android and MobileSheets v3.1.0 for Windows 10 have been released. The full list of changes can be viewed below:

Common changes
  • The snipping tool will now create a temporary annotation that can be moved and deleted. Once the changes are saved, the image will be embedded in the PDF.
  • Added line spacing setting for text annotations
  • Resizing a text annotation that has autosize enabled will now change the font size instead of just expanding the textbox rectangle.
  • The stamp popup window can now be expanded to show the annotation preview and the stamp settings.
  • Long pressing the stamp tool in the annotation toolbar will now display the stamp popup window
  • Added setting to control the nudge tool speed. You can now select between 1x and 5x.
  • Disabled the ability to use both pressure sensitivity and dashed strokes with the freeform tool.
  • Added setting to control whether zoom level is reset when exiting the annotation mode
  • Stamp annotations are now drawn with resize brackets instead of circles to prevent small stamps from being obscured
  • Fixed issue with scrolling a song in fixed time if a link point is triggered while scrolling is active
  • Added option to reset filters after exiting the group editor
  • Added option to stop the metronome when entering the annotation mode (enabled by default)
  • Fixed rounding errors with scaling in the annotation editor that could slightly move annotations after they are created
  • Fixed issue with resetting the zoom level when using the vertical scrolling or half page display mode
  • Fixed library sync issue where differences are always detected when comparing smart buttons linked to files with different file paths       
  • Lowered the minimum allowed zoom level, meaning pages can be shrunk even smaller if needed when zooming out past 100%
  • Added support for shared files and folders in OneDrive under "My Files". Support will be added for shared files/folders not in "My Files" at a later point.
  • Fixed issue when printing pages with night mode enabled
  • Fixed issue with annotation preview dialog displaying colors incorrectly when night mode is enabled
  • Added back support for dashed lines with rectangle annotations
  • Fixed issue when changing the tablet orientation if the annotation mode is configured to force the single page display and the annotation mode is not active       
  • Fixed display issue with stamp annotations when flipping night mode on and off       
  • Fixed bug that occurs if editing a song using the audio player while annotation mode is active       
  • The MIDI listen dialog will no longer show MIDI commands that are received on a different channel than what MobileSheets is configured to listen on       
  • Fixed crash that can occur when entering the annotation mode with the metronome active       
  • Fixed issue with the nudge popup location not being saved correctly if the pin icon is tapped but the nudge window is not moved
  • The notes popup dialog will no longer shrink the text and is scrollable
MobileSheetsPro v3.1.0 (Android)
  • Fixed issue with stamps not appearing correctly in the stamp window if an SD card is used for the storage location
  • The library screen will now scroll when receiving page up/page down from a connected bluetooth pedal
  • Precise location is now used for connecting to MIDI devices over bluetooth, as this is required on Android 9 and higher
  • The Connect Tablets dialog will now display the assigned bluetooth device name for follower tablets when using bluetooth
MobileSheets v3.1.0 (Windows 10)
  • Fixed Dropbox account authentication. It is now necessary to copy a code from a browser.
  • Fixed bug that caused annotations to disappear after changing the font size of a text or chord pro file
  • Fixed issue with group tabs where the scroll position could be set incorrectly after using the alphabet list or when the list is refreshed
  • Fixed issue highlighted chords in text and chord pro files drawing the highlight far too high
  • Fixed scrolling issues when using the text/chord pro editor
  • Fixed issue when switching between extremely large files and normal files and then entering the annotation mode
  • When dragging annotations, the annotations will now be forced to remain inside the boundaries of their page
  • Fixed paste popup in the annotation mode so that it no longer appears in the incorrect position when running in windowed mode
  • Fixed error with some PDF bookmarks not being detected correctly
MobileSheetsPro Companion v3.0.9
  • Updated code to account for database modifications
  • Ctrl + F will now put focus in the search field
Mike

Hi Mike,
The more I look at it I'm not sure how useful is to have the stamps window AND the popup window.  Why not have only the popup which has all the options:  Its moveable, can be collapsed to one single column and can optionally display the properties and the sample stamp.  Not sure other users but I don't need to preview and change the properties every single time so having them optionally displayed its great as it takes less screen real estate.
Right now if I click on the stamp button the old fixed window appears, I select the icon, (change the properties if I need to) and I need to click twice to apply it, once outside the window to close it and once more to apply it.
With the popup I can keep it on screen expanded or collapsed and after selecting the stamp I can apply it directly and I can always close it when I'm done if I choose to, or leave it on one side discretely for next time.
Honestly I would get rid of the old window and have only the much better popup displayed directly tapping on the icon. No need for long tap.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
I'm fine with that as long as it's intuitive that you need to tap the downward arrow to display the settings and the preview icon at the top left to see the preview. Those are both shown by default with the dropdown which is the main differentiating factor right now. I could also start with those both expanded with the popup and users can just collapse them if they don't want to see them, but that does mean that users will have to realize they can collapse them. Considering how often I get asked about things that I thought seemed obvious, my concern is that I'll get a bunch of emails from users asking how to change the stamp sizes if those settings aren't displayed by default. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike
(04-26-2021, 05:33 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm fine with that as long as it's intuitive that you need to tap the downward arrow to display the settings and the preview icon at the top left to see the preview. Those are both shown by default with the dropdown which is the main differentiating factor right now. I could also start with those both expanded with the popup and users can just collapse them if they don't want to see them, but that does mean that users will have to realize they can collapse them. Considering how often I get asked about things that I thought seemed obvious, my concern is that I'll get a bunch of emails from users asking how to change the stamp sizes if those settings aren't displayed by default. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike

I agree. It should probably be expanded initially although IMO the arrow and the eye icon are pretty intuitive anyways.
Thanks.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal