• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generating List of Songs in Companion from Other Sources
Unless I am missing something, the only song lists I can generate in the Companion are from the entire Library, specific Collections or a specific Setlist.

It would be nice if other choices were available so for example I could generate song lists of a specific genre, composer or year or any of the other lists of data displayed in the tabs, or at minimum be able make multiple selections like two or more Collections in a single list.

Thanks in advance for any consideration or enlightenment you can offer!!
I would have thought that you could generate from genre, composer etc. tabs.

But if not there is a simple workaround. Just make a temporary collection and add the complete genre or whatever group (or selected items from the group) to it by selecting it and using the overflow menu, generate the list and delete the collection again. It's not much effort.
I realize that's a workaround but with close to 2000 songs in my library, it is hardly an easy on a whim or a practical solution unless I am desperate, which at this point, I'm not.

Thanks anyway!
I'll look into expanding the capabilities to support generating lists from other group types or including multiple groups in the future.
Thanks Mike!!!