• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting with page ordering fails
I'm trying to export a book and I get the error:
"Export operation failed. Ensure the piece is not missing files, etc ..."
If I uncheck the page ordering option in the export dialog it exports fine.  The book has all pages selected

It seems to be only this particular file. Other files export fine regardless of whether or not have all pages or only certain pages selected.
What could be the problem?

Juan
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
It will be hard for me to say what's going on there - it sounds like MobileSheets is encountering some kind of error in the logic when trying to process the custom page order. It's possible it's a bug. If you can long press the song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com, I can take a look at it. If I encounter the same issue, I'll either be able to fix it if it's a bug, or explain what is going on otherwise.

Mike
(11-28-2021, 04:43 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It will be hard for me to say what's going on there - it sounds like MobileSheets is encountering some kind of error in the logic when trying to process the custom page order. It's possible it's a bug. If you can long press the song, tap Share->Export as .msf and send the .msf to mike@zubersoft.com, I can take a look at it. If I encounter the same issue, I'll either be able to fix it if it's a bug, or explain what is going on otherwise.

Mike

I'm PM you the .msf file.  Thanks.
Donner BT pedal
It looks like the problem is that your page order for the song is 1-50 but the file only has 48 pages in it. I'm not sure how things got in that state as MobileSheets is normally supposed to block an invalid page order. Regardless, you can fix the page order which should fix the problem, but I'm also going to add additional checks to prevent the export from failing if an invalid page number is specified in the page order.

Mike
(11-28-2021, 09:37 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: It looks like the problem is that your page order for the song is 1-50 but the file only has 48 pages in it. I'm not sure how things got in that state as MobileSheets is normally supposed to block an invalid page order. Regardless, you can fix the page order which should fix the problem, but I'm also going to add additional checks to prevent the export from failing if an invalid page number is specified in the page order.

Mike

Thanks Mike
Donner BT pedal