• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setliste mit ID-Nr. erstellen
Hallo,
ist es möglich mit den Song-ID Nummern eine Setliste zu erstellen.
Diese Liste wäre für mich sehr hilfreich.
Gruß Achim!

Hi there,
it is possible to create a set list with the song ID numbers.
This list would be very helpful to me.
Greetings Achim!
If you go to Settings->Library Settings->Generate Song Title Format, tap on the format string, tap the on the button with three dots and then tap "Song ID", you can add Song ID to the list of fields written out. Now go back to the setlists tab, long press a setlist containing your songs, tap the three dots at the top right and then tap "Generate Song List". This will generate a list of all the songs in the setlist using the format you specified in the settings. Let me know if this gets you what you need.

Mike
Hallo Mike, was sie vorschlagen ist leider nicht dass was ich möchte. Sämtliche Songs habe ich im Song-Editor mit einer Song-ID Nummer versehen zum "Beispiel 1-120" Diese Songs möchte ich in einer Set-Liste aufgeführt haben.
Gruß Achim!

Hello Mike, what you are suggesting is unfortunately not what I want. I have given all songs a song ID number in the song editor, for example "1-120". I would like these songs to be listed in a set list.
Greetings Achim!
The song ID field really wasn't intended to be used for that purpose (it was implemented mainly to support matching songs across devices properly when using the library sync or connect tablets features), so there isn't currently an option to sort on song ID. Having said that, if you go to Settings->Library Settings->Song Title Formatting, you set the Title Format to %SONG_ID% %TITLE%, you check the box on the song title formatting dialog that says "Use formatted title for sorting", then you go to the Songs tab and change the sort order to "Numerically", you will see your songs listed based on song ID number. To get the songs in a setlist, you have to either manually select all 120 and then tap the three dots at the top right and select "Create Setlist from Songs", or you can change the search dropdown to "Song ID", enter 1 as the search term, long press to start selection mode, tap the select all icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right and then add all those songs to a seltist. You can then edit the setlist and add the songs with IDs 2 through 9, as they are the only ones that wouldn't have shown up when doing that search. You'd want to drag & drop them into place if you want to have the songs sorted by their ID.

You could also consider using the Custom ID field, as there are sorting options for that.  To select 1 through 120 to add to the setlist, you'd still have to go through similar steps as above. The companion app supports shift-clicking to select a list of songs, so that might be easier for selecting all 120.

Mike
Hallo,
in einer neuen Bibliothek habe mir jetzt eine Setliste mit 215 Einträgen erstellt. Wie bekomme ich die unterschiedlichen Bibliotheken in die Bibliotheken -Einstellungen um die unterschiedlichen Bibliotheken dort zu wechseln.
Da ich die neu erstellte Bibliothek nur zur Preset-Auswahl in der Orgel nutzen will. Meine Frage: Gibt es Eine Einstellung dass die Bibliotheken -Einstellung beibehalten wird und nicht das leere Notenblatt aufgerufen wird. Außerdem wäre es schön wenn das ausgewählte Lied gekennzeichnet wäre.
Gruß Achim!

Hi there,
In a new library I have now created a set list with 215 entries. How do I get the different libraries in the libraries settings in order to change the different libraries there.
Since I only want to use the newly created library to select presets in the organ. My question: Is there a setting that the libraries setting is retained and the empty sheet of music is not called. It would also be nice if the selected song was marked.
Greetings Achim!
I'm not sure I understand the exact question you are asking. You can move songs and/or setlists between libraries by long pressing them on the library screen, tapping Share->Export as .msf (or Share->Export songs and files in a setlist) and then importing that .msf file in the other library. There is no other option to move or copy things between libraries at the moment.

Mike