• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Used 13.3" tablet for sale in Germany
I am selling my older android tablet. I have used with the latest Version of mobile Sheets Pro. Although it's not the latest hardware or software it works without problems.
The tablet is an Archos Family Tab 2 Wifi. It runs Android 4 but gives no issues while using mobile Sheets Pro.
This is not really an tablet for multitasking or to be used for multiple power intensive other tasks. Therefore I recommend it to be used just for mobile Sheets. Perhaps as a backup for your existing setup, just in case.
My asking price is €75 including the original charger. The Tablet is used but without any damage, to be considered in mint condition.
In regard to the state of the Battery:
With the brightness of the screen set to 15% (more than sufficient ) I still have 74% after 2 hours of use (last tested in Jan 2022). Based on that experience I estimate a usetime without charging of 5-6 hours should be possible. As I used it just in my living room (pure hobby use of my keyboard) I never ran into any issues with it.
The tablet is located in Germany and I would ship it DHL free of charge within Germany.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)