• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Command Bar Accessibility
Hey hey! Smile
Firstly, I want to express my appreciation for creating such a versatile and user-friendly app. The command bar feature has been a game-changer for me, providing a much more efficient way to access favorites, manage pages, and more, all within a compact toolbar.

However, I’ve noticed a small area where the user experience could be enhanced. Currently, I find myself having to manually open the command bar every time I start a new session to annotate a score each practice session. This process, albeit minor, interrupts the flow of my practice sessions, although it does remain open once i have started using it during the session.

Would it be possible to implement a feature where the command bar remains open by default during annotation? Or, alternatively, could the app remember my preferred annotation layout, including the radial menu position and the status of the favorites tray? These adjustments would significantly streamline the annotation process for myself and, I believe, many other users.

Other than that, I must say, MobileSheets is an absolutely fantastic app with customisation options that are second to none. It outperforms other apps like forScore in many ways, and generally, if there’s something I want to tweak, there’s a setting for it.

Thank you for considering my suggestion Smile

Cheers Aleks
+1 for this. My way of working is also all about the command bar. 
Remember the annotations layout would be nice.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7