• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Set List, next song command brings up wrong song
I am doing a St. Patrick's Day gig and I am repeated some of the Irish tunes twice.

When I get to the second time playing Danny Boy and I touch my tablet to go to the next song, it does not go to the next song in the set list. Instead, it goes to the song after the first instance of Danny Boy.

[Update:  I started doing all these "experiments" to figure out what would happen if I made various changes.  It seems pretty clear it was going back to the earlier instance of Danny Boy in the set list (because it would continue to follow those songs from that point on).  (I am not sure this is relevant, but I had added a pop up song note to that song.  But the problem continued after I removed that.)

I started removing songs from the earlier part of the set list to see what would happen.  The problem seemed to continue, but I kept removing more songs so see what would happen (and then replaced them).   I am not sure what I did to fix it, but it "seems" fixed now. 

Weird!  (Fingers cross this will not happen again).]

Jeff
Let me know if you are able to reproduce the issue. I'm assuming you are just turning pages normally, but if you are triggering actions like "Go to Next Song" and it's not working as expected, let me know. It definitely sounds like the issue was related to having the same song multiple times in the setlist.

Thanks,
Mike
(03-14-2022, 04:22 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Let me know if you are able to reproduce the issue. I'm assuming you are just turning pages normally, but if you are triggering actions like "Go to Next Song" and it's not working as expected, let me know. It definitely sounds like the issue was related to having the same song multiple times in the setlist.

Thanks,
Mike

Thanks, Mike, I will let you know if it happens again.  I have it set so pedal changes do not change songs.  But, yes I was just tapping on the page to either go to the next page to next song.  I did not use a "go to next song" command. (I just read up on the "Next Song Bar" in the manual.  I guess this is what you were referring to?)