• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export / Import Settings
Lightbulb 
Is there any way to export / import the hole user-settings?  Idea
I mean the program settings including pen settings, favorites, etc.

eg. for changing from a old to a new android device?
Maybe also from android to windows-version?

This  would be great!
Thanks
Unfortunately, you can't currently export and import just the application settings. I've mentioned it elsewhere on the forum, but I do plan on adding support for this as soon as I have some bandwidth after the iOS version of MobileSheets is released. If you use the library backup/restore functionality (Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library), that will include the application settings. On Windows, you can find all of the settings files under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState, which are all of the files with .xml file extensions. You can't access these files directly on Android though.

Mike
(04-06-2022, 08:09 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Unfortunately, you can't currently export and import just the application settings. I've mentioned it elsewhere on the forum, but I do plan on adding support for this as soon as I have some bandwidth after the iOS version of MobileSheets is released. If you use the library backup/restore functionality (Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library), that will include the application settings. On Windows, you can find all of the settings files under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState, which are all of the files with .xml file extensions. You can't access these files directly on Android though.

Mike

Dear Mike

thank you for the quick response!
This would be great but I understand if you first do the iOS-thing  Smile
Am I right that the settings could not be moved from android to windows or vice versa?

PS: great job with this app!
They can only be moved if you use a library backup file (Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library) and restore that. If your Android device is rooted, then you could get access to the settings files, but that's about the only way.

Mike