• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Initializing Database
I want to report the time that needs at the first run of MS (approx. 5-6 sec) on my new Windows 11 Pro computer. The same database on the other (old) computer (Windows 10) starts really fast with a initialization database time of approx. 2 seconds.

Is there any way to know why this issue on Windows 11 and how to solve it?

Thank you.
What kind of hard drive do you have in the new device? Is it an SSD? How does it compare to the hard drive in the older computer? Do you have anti-virus software that could be slowing down the disk I/O or anything of that nature running? If you want to send mobilesheets.db to mike@zubersoft.com (which is under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState), I can take a look at it to see if I encounter the same slow load time.

Mike
Hi Mike, thanks for your reply. On the old computer it's a SSD drive, on the new computer it's a M.2 SSD drive. The only antivirus I use is Microsoft's built-in "Windows Defender", and it runs on both computers. I'll send the mobilesheets.db for your analysis, thank you.