• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page View
I would like to use my sheet viewer to "enlarge" the music because my vision is getting weak.

If I enlarge the music until I can't see all of it.
You have a couple of options for this:

1) You can crop the page to remove margins which results in an enlarged image
2) You can switch the display mode to "Vertical Scrolling" by tapping the center of the page to bring up the song overlay, tapping the icon to the left of the page scaling icon with blue arrows and changing the default display mode to "Vertical Scrolling". You can then scroll through your pages using a pedal or by using the automatic scrolling feature
3) You split your pages into half pages by editing the song, going to the files tab, tapping the page order field, duplicating each page, and then cropping each instance of a page to only have half. Each half will then be enlarged
4) You can use the single page display mode but use half page turns with half pages displayed in landscape, and rotate your tablet to landscape orientation. You can use the half page offset feature to control how each half of the page is displayed (to handle situations where half of a staff gets cut off

I can provide more information about any of that if needed. It's all covered in the manual though (https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/M...etsPro.pdf).

Mike
I am going to have to move past PDF files, or cut and paste pieces together.

The PDF fills the page with 8 [ars, and I need to enlarge 4 to be able to see them.
What's your device? Do you have a large screen? Do you use vertical or horizontal? You could use the horizontal view to have more enlargement with cropping. Maybe tell us more about your setup.
(05-06-2022, 02:07 AM)BRX Wrote: What's your device? Do you have a large screen? Do you use vertical or horizontal? You could use the horizontal view to have more enlargement with cropping. Maybe tell us more about your setup.

I have an Acer Chromebook 2-in-1, 9 inches wide by 12 inches long, 15 inches diagonal.
My viewing area is about the size of a US standard sheet of paper.

If I go Sideways, in landscape mode, the pages break such that I miss a line of music.

I also have to use a mouse to do any annotations, a touch or a stylus won't consistently work.
Well, technically you shouldn't miss lines with the pages break. You should be able to adjust with the scrolling or page turning and have to do that more often in landscape of course.

I'd suggest you try cropping the page as much as you can, use the screen horizontally and the vertical view for scrolling with that. IMO you should get a complete line with 8 bars with the 12 inch length which might be enough for your eyesight.

Maybe Mike has better ideas.
(05-07-2022, 04:22 AM)BRX Wrote: Well, technically you shouldn't miss lines with the pages break. You should be able to adjust with the scrolling or page turning and have to do that more often in landscape of course.

I'd suggest you try cropping the page as much as you can, use the screen horizontally and the vertical view for scrolling with that. IMO you should get a complete line with 8 bars with the 12 inch length which might be enough for your eyesight.

Maybe Mike has better ideas.

I already use auto-crop and pretty aggressively.  I stop short of cropping off the Clef sign and key signature.

At the bottom of the page there is a little insert that tells me what page I am on in the set.  Can this be moved?
Are you referring to the page slider? It can't be moved, but you can go to Settings->Display Settings->Page Slider Visibility and set it to Hidden.

Mike
(05-07-2022, 08:57 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Are you referring to the page slider? It can't be moved, but you can go to Settings->Display Settings->Page Slider Visibility and set it to Hidden.

Mike

Yes that works.  I'd like to turn it on/off a bit more easily.  It is really, really useful in rehearsals when the director jumps around  a lot.

I love setlists.  I'll set one up for rehearsal for each band I'm in and modify it for each upcoming rehearsal. The slider lets me quickly move from song to song without leaving the music for another menu. The slider does get in the way at times.
Maybe Mike can add it to the Smart Button Actions. Then you can it turn it on/off with a touch one the screen.

BTW, autocrop, especially aggressively doesn't give me satisfactory results. Sometimes complete bars have been cropped and must be edited. That's why I always crop manually.