• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The touch function with 3 fingers does not work
Bug 
I realised that the adjustable 3 fingers touch on the screen does not work on windows instead android which works perfect...
The three finger gesture does work, but it seems to be triggering unreliably. Most of the time it doesn't seem to register, but if I try enough times, it will sometimes work. I will see if I can improve it for version 3.7.3. There must have been a regression as it used to work fine.

Thanks,
Mike
Okay the problem is that Windows is interfering with the three finger gesture. Go into the Windows settings, search for three-finger, and under Bluetooth & Devices, change the three finger gestures swipe to Nothing, and the three finger tap to Nothing. Now it should work fine in MobileSheets.

Mike
(03-06-2023, 09:54 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Okay the problem is that Windows is interfering with the three finger gesture. Go into the Windows settings, search for three-finger, and under Bluetooth & Devices, change the three finger gestures swipe to Nothing, and the three finger tap to Nothing. Now it should work fine in MobileSheets.

Mike

Mike, thanks a lot! I will try it!

I tried it but it doesn't work...
What type of device are you using? I tested on a Surface Pro 8 and the three finger tap was very reliable after turning off the gestures in the Windows settings.

Mike