• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Side-by-side pages on Galaxy Tab S7 FE
This is the third device I've downloaded MobileSheets on, but the first Android (I had two Microsoft surfaces and eventually lost interest in them). I love this little Samsung but I can't get it to do 2 pages side by side in landscape, or at all, really. I've tried the advice already posted online and can't find the sections to make this work.  Help and thanks!
Hello,

You just need to load a song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom to the left of the page scaling icon with blue arrows and then change the default display mode dropdown to "Two Pages". A different display mode can be selected per tablet orientation, so make sure to have the tablet in the landscape orientation before switching the display mode.

Mike
(07-14-2022, 02:56 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Hello,

You just need to load a song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the display mode icon at the bottom to the left of the page scaling icon with blue arrows and then change the default display mode dropdown to "Two Pages". A different display mode can be selected per tablet orientation, so make sure to have the tablet in the landscape orientation before switching the display mode.

Mike

It might have been because the tablet was plugged into its keyboard case and that might have disabled some features. I unplugged the tablet, reset the display settings and was able to find the settings you discussed.  Thank you!