• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Back To A Setlist
By way of an example, let's say I have 3 Setlists under the letter R (and others under other letters). I go into the 1st setlist under R and retrieve/play one of the songs.  To go back to the list of 3 setlists under R, I can't just click a 'back' button (afaik).  Instead I have to click on "Setlists (#)" at the top of the page, click on R at the right on the page then I'll see the 3 setlists under R.  Isn't there a way to simply go back from one of the setlists under R to the page with just the 3f R setlists?
Works ok on android when I press the back button (it shows the scrolled are that was visible before I selected a set list)

perhaps you are using windows?

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(07-17-2022, 08:58 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Works ok on android when I press the back button (it shows the scrolled are that was visible before I selected a set list)

perhaps you are using windows?

Geoff

Yes, using Windows 10.  There's a back button to get to the songs in setlist, of course. But I don't see a back button to go one more step back to all the setlists under R, for example. That subset isn't available with a back button.  It's only available by going back to the 'master' Setlist (setlists A- Z).
Can't you just press the same back button again ? (perhaps not if it is something that Mike draws rather than a physical button)

To clarify my first post, I have to use the back button twice - the first press returns me to the setlist and the 2nd press goes to the list of setlists.
Unlike selecting Setlist from the top, the 2nd press maintains the scrolled display of the setlists i.e. it doesn't display from the start.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Once I'm into a Setlist, there is no back button.  The only option is to "Setlist" at the top of the page which takes me to the entire menu of Setlists. 

The thing is I have 207 Setlists.  If I'm in a setlist 1 under W and, after retrieving the song, need to go to setlist 2 under W...I can't.  I have to go to the main Setlist which opens with #, A, B, C, D and so on then scroll to the end of the alphabet to get back to W.  Just saying it would be really helpful to click back to the setlists under W so I can continue where I left off. 

But it doesn't seem that's an option or, at least, I haven't seen it.
In the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the screen there is a back button which does exactly that - returns back to the previous section. Also, if you swipe the screen left to right or right to left, it will switch back and forth between the main tab and the selected group.

Mike
Thanks for the swipe tip - I didn't know one could do that.
If only I can remember it!

Geoff
PS only swiping right works for me; swiping left tends to select a song or do nothing
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6