• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sync library issue without exit
When there's a sync library issue, there's no way to cancel the process, apps (Windows and Android) freeze, so it needs to force (through task manager) the ending of the processes. Any way to add a "Cancel/Abort" button?
If you drag down from the top of the screen and press the back arrow in the application title bar, that should prompt you to cancel/stop the sync. If this is not working for some reason, let me know. If the application is truly frozen, then no element in the UI would respond to anything, so adding a cancel/abort button wouldn't help either. Or are you saying just that the sync never finishes and seems to be stuck?

Mike
Exactly... "the sync never finishes and seems to be stuck". However, I'm not sure that the back arrow at the top of the screen shows up, and if it does, it does not cancel the process anyway. Next time it happens I can give you better feedback, now don't remember exactly how it went...
An obvious "Cancel" mechanism sounds a good idea (rather than having to "drag down...")

One would obviously want to tidy up the sync i.e. when the current song has completed (and that assumes it gets to that point in the code where it checks whether it should cancel!)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6