• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile Sheets for Supernote
I know it has been ported for use by some e-book devices. It would be great to have it for Supernote!
MobileSheets works on any e-ink device that runs the Android operating system. It will not be possible to run it on any e-ink device that has a proprietary operating system. 

Mike
(09-21-2022, 04:41 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: MobileSheets works on any e-ink device that runs the Android operating system. It will not be possible to run it on any e-ink device that has a proprietary operating system. 

Mike

Hey thanks for the reply. Supernote runs Android 8.1 but not open to apps, I guess they want to keep it clean. I'll see if I can prompt them on their end.
(09-21-2022, 10:39 AM)tdq Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 04:41 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: MobileSheets works on any e-ink device that runs the Android operating system. It will not be possible to run it on any e-ink device that has a proprietary operating system. 

Mike

Hey thanks for the reply. Supernote runs Android 8.1 but not open to apps, I guess they want to keep it clean. I'll see if I can prompt them on their end.
It might be quicker to root and upload your apks.
https://github.com/TA1312/supernote-a5x