• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syncing to Google Drive after doing a Batch Import CSV
I have a couple of books that I imported into MobileSheets using the import csv option. This works out great on the app, but when I sync with Google Drive (where my students have access to my music) it lists each book as one pdf file. Is there anyway to have MobileSheets separate these into individual pdf files?

In MobileSheets I have over 500 pieces, but when I sync to google drive I only end up with 20 because so many have been from larger pdfs. I share my folder of music with my virtual students and give them links to individual pdfs that I want them to work on. I'd like to be able to give them songs from this book, but only one pdf file at a time.
You won't be able to do that using the sync feature. If you instead go to the Songs tab, long press a song to select it, tap the select all icon at the bottom right (or tap each song you want to export), tap Share->Export Files, and select the destination, a dialog will be displayed for the export settings. On that dialog there is a setting to use the page order for each song. As long as that is enabled, a separate PDF should be generated for each song using only the pages specified in its page order.

Mike
I tried doing that, but it keeps naming the file after the original pdf file name and writing over itself (both with and without "Use piece titles as file names" selected). In the end, I only end up with one successfully exported file per large pdf.
There is an option on the export files dialog that says, "Use song titles as file names". You need to check that in order to prevent the conflict you are mentioning.

Mike
(10-20-2022, 06:13 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: There is an option on the export files dialog that says, "Use song titles as file names". You need to check that in order to prevent the conflict you are mentioning.

Mike

As I previously mentioned, it doesn't work regardless of whether it's checked or not. I've tried it multiple times with the "Use song titles as file names" checked and unchecked and the same thing happens. I previously had my app set to classical terminology and switched it back to normal to see if it was an issue with the button saying "piece title" instead of "song title" and the problem still persists.