• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapping or swiping to turn page opens edit panel instead of turning
Here's a video of the bahior. https://1drv.ms/v/s!AucNdHoia6D-gfJCTurPvua2YPGrQw

Touching the black part of the screen or swiping to turn spontaneously brings up the editing panel, compromising the software's usability and reliability. version 3.6.0.
I am unable to reproduce what you are demonstrating in that video. Have you changed any of the touch actions under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions? I may need to get a copy of all of the xml files on your device under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState so I can test with your application settings.

Thanks,
Mike
Touch actions in settings are all set to "turn to next page" or off.

Possibly related bug: bookmarks interface randomly came up when tapped black space on bottom right DURING A PERFORMANCE twice in a row and page did not turn. Catastrophic. Obviously I am unable to use MobileSheets again in the field, but happy to help keep diagnosing.
(10-25-2022, 09:48 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I am unable to reproduce what you are demonstrating in that video. Have you changed any of the touch actions under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions? I may need to get a copy of all of the xml files on your device under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState so I can test with your application settings.

Thanks,
Mike

LocalState: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AucNdHoia6D-gfJDjJCA...w?e=AgvfE8
I'm still unable to reproduce what you are seeing, but I'm curious about one thing - if you disable Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Enter Annotation Mode with Stylus Input, does that fix the issue? I'm curious if your tablet is reporting touch events as coming from a stylus for some strange reason. As far as the bookmarks window, something very wrong is happening with your device, as that should not be possible unless you tapped on the bookmarks icon in the song overlay, assigned a touch or pedal action and triggered that, or assigned the right icon in the quick action box to "Show bookmarks" and triggered that. There is no other action in the application that would bring up the bookmarks window. What type of device are you using? We may want to have you backup your library, uninstall MobileSheets, reinstall it, and then restore the backup to see if that helps. You can either backup the LocalState folder, reinstall the app and then copy the files back, or use Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library.

Mike