• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
restore old version because of problem
Hi
since installing the latest version of mobilesheetspro, I got the problem that in the middle of a page of a pdf, when i want to turn to a new page, I often am put back in the playlist. This is very disturbing in rehearsal and concert. It become impossible/difficult to practice with this version.
How can I return to a previous version that doesn't give that problem?
many thanks for a solution.
Are other users having the same problem?
When you say, "previous version", what does that mean exactly? Version 3.6.1? I made very few changes between version 3.6.0 and version 3.6.2, so I would be very surprised if this issue is due to the updates. I would recommend backing up your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, uninstall MobileSheets, reinstall it, restore the library backup and then see if the issue persists. I want to rule out any issues due to a corrupted installation. 

Mike
(11-11-2022, 04:19 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: When you say, "previous version", what does that mean exactly? Version 3.6.1? I made very few changes between version 3.6.0 and version 3.6.2, so I would be very surprised if this issue is due to the updates. I would recommend backing up your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, uninstall MobileSheets, reinstall it, restore the library backup and then see if the issue persists. I want to rule out any issues due to a corrupted installation. 

Mike
thanks for the guidance. I will try it
my actual version is 3.6.2 from google play
(11-11-2022, 04:19 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: When you say, "previous version", what does that mean exactly? Version 3.6.1? I made very few changes between version 3.6.0 and version 3.6.2, so I would be very surprised if this issue is due to the updates. I would recommend backing up your library under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, uninstall MobileSheets, reinstall it, restore the library backup and then see if the issue persists. I want to rule out any issues due to a corrupted installation. 

Mike

many thanks.
your advice works!!
case closed!!