• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio controls android . Use advanced player works but..
Sad 
Android app.
With the normal audio  player, I can start audio but I can't stop it.
I.e.
I can bring controls to foreground and tap play to start, but then it keeps going no matter  what i do.  stop or pause is ignored. It keeps playing. It also keeps playing when I go back a screen despite the box being ticked to disable that.
One time I am sure itkept playing to end of song even after tapping android home screen button, but infant reproduce that.
The volume control works but none of the other control buttons affect playback.

If I use advanced audio player option, these issues go away.

Strange because on my windows 10 pcs I have the opposite issue. On these, the Advanced player does not work at all, complete  silence, but untick it and all is good.
Huawei m5 tablet, android  9
Unfortunately, these kinds of issues can be very hard to address, because if the advanced audio player option is disabled, the OS libraries are used for the audio playback. That means the behavior of the audio playback is completely different depending on the OS version and the manufacturer's variant of the OS. I've certainly heard of unusual issues like that occuring for some users, but I've never been able to reproduce it on any of my Samsung tablets or my Chromebooks. 

Mike
I thought it might be a device specific issue. I do have another tablet, a Lenovo yoga tab 3 running android 7.so I will test MS on that when I get around to it and see how the audio options behave.

So long as one of your 2 audio player options works ok  for me on each device then it's not a problem.

I tend to favour a tablet for tidying up titles, collections , tags etc .as I can do that away from piano. Use the wndows pc version  for actual practice
Fyi. I checked my other tablet, Lenovo yoga 3 with android 7. Both audio player options worked correctly on that.