• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotations shift when changing orientation
I noticed my stamps being moved when I switch from portrait to landscape in my Windows tablet.
See attached sample:
The lower voice on the score are quarter note stamps. I added them in portrait full page but if I switch to landscape  they are moved down.  I tried any other stamps and they all move.
Also, im currently using a simple capacitative non-active stylus. It only seems to work with stylus mode off, is this normal?

Portrait

Landscape
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal
Can you please send a .msf of that piece to mike@zubersoft.com? That will just help with the testing. Also, do you have the page scaling set to "Fit screen" or "Fullscreen"? I tested this using freeform annotations with the single page display mode with half pages displayed in a landscape, and the annotations I created do not shift between portrait and landscape.

As far as the stylus question, a capacitive stylus works in the exact same way as a finger in terms of how the screen detects it. Stylus mode will not work with that type of stylus because the tablet can't differentiate between that kind of stylus and a finger.

Thanks,
Mike
(12-27-2022, 04:49 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Can you please send a .msf of that piece to mike@zubersoft.com? That will just help with the testing. Also, do you have the page scaling set to "Fit screen" or "Fullscreen"? I tested this using freeform annotations with the single page display mode with half pages displayed in a landscape, and the annotations I created do not shift between portrait and landscape.

As far as the stylus question, a capacitive stylus works in the exact same way as a finger in terms of how the screen detects it. Stylus mode will not work with that type of stylus because the tablet can't differentiate between that kind of stylus and a finger.

Thanks,
Mike
MIke,
As I mentioned in my OP it only happens with stamps, any other annotations seem fine.
I use always full screen but it happens also in fit screen. 
I've also noticed now that while in the song list page, if I exit the four arrows in the quick menu on the lower right corner so that Windows displays the taskbar and top bar, when I open the song the stamps still move in landscape but not so far down.
I'm sending you the song via PM. The stamps are in the 2nd page.
Onyx Boox Max Lumi 13.3 -Android 10
Dell Latittude 5290 2-in1 (Win 11)
Donner BT pedal