• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the place where the page splits in half page view
Hi,

I am moving from Forscore to Mobilesheets, but I can't seem to find the setting to change the location (on each separate page) where the page splits in 'half page view'. This is one of the best options in Forscore because you can place the split strategically so you prevent extra flip actions. Does this exist in Mobilesheets? I hope this is clear, if not perhaps the text below helps.

From the Forscore website;
When your device is in portrait orientation, half-page turns allow you to see the top half of the next page while finishing up the bottom half of the current page. A blue horizontal divider shows you where the page is split so you don’t get lost, and you can reposition this divider vertically by dragging the three horizontal lines up or down. The divider’s position is saved per page of score, so you can set it once to the most convenient location for each turn and it’ll always split in that same spot.

I hope there is something similar in Mobilesheets. I tried the scrolling option, but I get lost on the page almost immediately when I do this while reading/playing...

BR,
Ger
Hello Ger,

Unfortunately, that feature is not available at the moment. Having said that, it's the very first thing I'm going to add now that the iOS version has been completed. I'll do my best to have it available within 2-3 weeks.

Mike
As a work around, you could try changing the page order so that pages are duplicated, Then you cropping to adjust each page individually.

This probably only applies to pdf files (which is what I use) and would be a real pain if you have to do lots of files.

Another possibility is that you set the song display to "vertical scrolling" (see this).
I believe that you can use smart buttons to toggle scrolling (apart from trying it once, I haven't needed to go this route).

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6