• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No screen rotation?
I use the latest MS version on my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2.  Regardless of activating the tablets screen rotation option MobileSheets will only display in one vertical direction.  With this orientation the usb-2 charging socket is at the bottom which makes setting the tablet on my piano music rest very precarious and also stresses the usb-2 plug.  MobileSheets is the only app I have that does not allow a change to the screen orientation by physically rotating or by offering this in its software.  Why is this?
Samsung Galaxy S9 Ultra 14.6", 1TB, Android 13, AirTurn BT-105
Maybe you have the rotation lock on in the display settings in Mobilesheets?
MS rotates fine on my old Galaxy tab A i.e. the software definitely does support this function.

So unless it is something specific to your model of tablet, it is most likely one of your settings.
Suggest you check your "device orientation lock"  (in MS "Display Settings/System Settings section")

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Many thanks for your replies.  The menu is extensive and I had missed the app's rotation lock which I found was on.  All is fine now.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Ultra 14.6", 1TB, Android 13, AirTurn BT-105
You are not the only one that misses things in the Menus so don't worry about it

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6