• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onyx Book Padmu
Hi all, I have MobileSheets-Pro on an Onyx Book and have not used it for some months.
After update I find MobileSheets no longer displays any menu's. They are there, however, they just blend with the background (this device has a monochrome screen).
Is this as expected?
Are you using the e-ink version of MobileSheets which is distributed through my FastSpring store here?: https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/

The e-ink version should show up very well on e-ink devices. The standard Google Play store version will not. If you are using the e-ink version, is that Padmu applying any display optimizations to the applications on it? On a normal Oynx tablet, you can long press the MobileSheets icon, then tap Optimize, and then you can turn off a lot of the optimizations that cause issues.

Mike
(12-20-2022, 04:41 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Are you using the e-ink version of MobileSheets which is distributed through my FastSpring store here?: https://zubersoft.onfastspring.com/

The e-ink version should show up very well on e-ink devices. The standard Google Play store version will not. If you are using the e-ink version, is that Padmu applying any display optimizations to the applications on it? On a normal Oynx tablet, you can long press the MobileSheets icon, then tap Optimize, and then you can turn off a lot of the optimizations that cause issues.

Mike

I use the standard version: I moved from a traditional tablet to an e-ink tablet over a year ago. The standard version has worked OK, only redently (after some updates) it showed the invisible-menu's behavior. I did follow your advice to change some optimisation settings and after I hit the "Reset All", menu's were back. So it must have been some fancy setting I applied a year ago. I also installed the eINK Free version to see in how far that would be a necessary update.