• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI Issues problems.
Hey All, 

Hoping someone can help me. I have been a Mobilesheets Pro user for a while now, I usually just lurk in the forums here get most of my answers from reading those prior to me. I love the app. Works great, I think anyway, midi is my last real hurdle, however I am not sure Mobilesheets is the issue maybe it is but I need some help figuring it out. Maybe some suggestions. 

So first I will start with my ultimate goal and problem I am trying to solve. So I am lead guitarist in 3 bands. As you can imaging keeping all the songs in my head is rough. So I lean on Mobilesheets for my notes and lyrics etc. Now I also use a Kemper Stage for my amp and then a BOSS VE-500 for my vocal to pass though. The Kemper has a performance for every song in every band set up, what amp, what effects etc. It's kind of like set it and forget it. Now with that every single time i change songs, I have it set to send Midi command to the BOSS VE-500 so it changes it's patch to what my vocal need there. Again takes a lot of brain work and thinking playing live out of it. My ultimate goal, is to change songs on the Kemper, send MIDI to Mobilesheets and have it pull up the correct song as well. Also to be able to select the song in Mobilesheets and pull it up and send a midi signal out to the Kemper and BOSS to set them as well. This way no matter how I select the song Kemper or Mobilesheets it is all set everywhere. Can I even do this or is this a pipe dream? Also my tablet is Samsung S8+

Anyway, I have been trying to get this to work for over a month. So, I started back in November. I bought the Hotone MIDI bluetooth Foot controller. I tried and tried to get it to send any Midi to Mobilesheets. I just tried like hard coding what midi each button would send and so on. Mobile sheets would connect, disconnect, reconnect from this. Basically and into a lot of issues. 5 pin Midi to the Kemper seemed to work but just couldn't get it to work with Mobilesheets. I gave up on it. There are things I also didn't like about this controller

So doing a lot more research I picked up the XSonic Airstep. This is a much more robust controller, it can do bluetooth, USB, Passthrough or Keyboard inputs, it has 5 switchable modes and well its pretty fancy. So I figured if any controller can do it, surely this can. Ok I have been working with it for about an hour a night for 2 weeks. I am still stumped. Even more totally confused. 

So I first tried Mobile sheets it sees the Airstep via bluetooth as a midi controller, only using the google drivers. it connects. However it receives no MIDI commands. How I am determining if it is receiving MIDI is I go into MIDI Actions screen and hit the icon to listen for midi. Nothing ever happens. Except once. Last night, It was connected via bluetooth and just trying things at random. I succeeded to connect using the Google drivers, and Bluetooth and all of a sudden it started working. I was receiving midi signals and the correct ones when I clicked the footswitch buttons. I was thrilled. So, then I disconnected so I could program the footswitch to send the correct MIDI signals. When I reconnected through Mobilesheets. Nothing. I never got signals to send again. 

So I also tried USB. At this point I don't care USB Bluetooth something. I have never received a signal from USB neither from the Hotone or the Airstep. Ok Troubleshooting USB. I entered Developer mode on the tablet, I changed the default USB Connection to MIDI and I disabled the send Music out the USB port. This is a lot of Samsungs suggestions fixing Midi Issues. Still nothing. I tried all drivers. I also downloaded MIDI Master app from the play store. Supposed to just show any and all midi signals coming in from USB. It gets nothing. 

Now I can set the Airstep to be a bluetooth keyboard and that works just find controlling Mobilesheets but you get the same functionality from the an IRig controller at the fraction of a price. My dream with this Airstep is to be able to passthrough MIDI like stated but also use it to turn pages. 

Anyway, I am tapped out in just trying to get midi messages into Mobilesheets any suggestions or any help appreciated.
It depends on what MIDI commands the BOSS VE-500 supports. If a simple patch select is all that is required, then that makes it easy to load a song in MobileSheets and the patch select command is sent to the device. The other question is, if you select a patch on the BOSS VE-500, does it send a MIDI message out that can trigger something in MobileSheets? If it does not, then that's going to prevent you from being able to select things on the BOSS VE-500 and having it load something in MobileSheets. You can verify this by bringing up the MIDI listen dialog in MobileSheets (MIDI tab, last icon on the right side) and select things on the BOSS VE-500 to see what it sends. 

As far as the connection issues you've been experiencing, are you using the Google MIDI library? Did you try switching which library was used if the Google MIDI library did not work for you? Version 3.6.5 of MobileSheets fixed some issues with connecting over bluetooth to MIDI devices, so I'm not sure if that will help you. In general, if you encounter connection issues over Bluetooth, you'd want to disconnect in MobileSheets, unpair the device, pair the device over bluetooth again, then connect in MobileSheets, and then you should be able to send/receive messages. If you connect over USB, it should be a relatively straightforward process. If you use the Google MIDI library, you should see input/output ports show up. Tap them to connect (it will say "(Connected)" after being connected). Then you should be able to send/receive commands. Using the MIDI listen dialog is always a good approach, so I'm glad you did that. If the Google MIDI library isn't working for some reason, you can also try the default library (which is able to connect to some non-class compliant MIDI devices), or the high-performance USB MIDI library. If none of this works, what kind of cable are you using for the connection? The Samsung S8+ has a USB-C port I would assume, so you really shouldn't run into the same kinds of issues that occurred with older micro-USB ports. 

I'll definitely keep trying to help you figure this out, as in theory, it should work.

Mike
Thanks, and made some progress. 

Oh I am on the latest version of Mobilesheets pro, I seen the update and updated it. 

The BOSS we can worry about later. It does work getting midi messages from the Kemper. The Boss can only receive midi though it can not send so it is last on the chain. It is also fully customizable as to what Midi messages it receives. there is an app you put on your computer connect via USB and your world is an oyster, set what midi it receives for all patches and completely control the patch. For example it has 100 presets or 128, i don;t remember off the top of my head I use 10. You can change the presets to what you want then just assign a midi number to them. I can Add a screen shot of that if we need it. Right now though connectivity to android is my biggest issue. 

USB) the Airstep is USB C and the Samsung us USB C, I have several USB C to USB C cables. I did try 3 of them before deciding it wasn't cable. I have tried all Libraries for USB even the high speed one. I never received MIDI signal on USB at all.

Bluetooth) So thanks for the tips above I got somewhat farther. But still confusing. So I got MIDI to send from the Airstep controller. Not exactly what or how I want or would expect. So last night when I got Google to work it must have been after another in a series of pairing, unpairing banging my head against the wall things. Using the default MIDI, nothing works no matter the pairing unpairing. Google with Bloothtooth if I unpair the device then launch mobilesheets it asks to pair with the Airstep, Which I say OK pair, and it works I am receiving midi messages, more on that in a second though. Now if I close mobilesheets and reopen it. Nothing, it says connected to Airstep at the bottom but no MIDI works. So the secret sauce i got to work every time is Unpair the airstep. Open Mobilesheets, Mobilesheets asks to pair, I let it, and MIDI works using the google library. Not Ideal but hey I got something to work. I think the problem with this though is that when I pair it through regular android because this can also be a Keyboard simulator it toggles the option for keyboard. I tried shutting it on and off but no avail. The only connection that works is to unpair it, open mobilesheets and let it pair. 

Now the messages. So I have it set to send the value of 0 on button A and Value 1 on button B. I hit the button A and it starts sending thousands of 0 and I hit button B and it starts sending thousands of 1. 

[Image: ZU2vXYo.jpg]

This is what a button set up in Airstep looks like
[Image: 85vzhwd.jpg]
I'm just guessing, but can you turn the toggle mode on in the Airstep button setup? I'm wondering if that will send just a single control change message which seems like it will be easier to work with. Then you can just configure whatever song you want to load when you press one of those buttons. 

I tested out a bluetooth keyboard (KORG Microkey air) with my Samsung S8 Ultra which should basically be the same as your S8+, and when I initially connect over Bluetooth, it asks me to pair the device. I tap OK, then test out the MIDI over bluetooth and it works great. I then close MobileSheets and restart it. MobileSheets automatically reconnects to the keyboard and all of the MIDI commands work just fine. So I don't see any software issues in MobileSheets at least as far as connecting to Bluetooth devices. I have no idea why the connection over USB isn't working for you, as I've connected 5 different devices over USB without any issues. It's possible you would have more luck if you used something in between the Airstep and MobileSheets such as a Roland UM-One (any connect that is MIDI class compliant). 

Mike
(01-02-2023, 02:21 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm just guessing, but can you turn the toggle mode on in the Airstep button setup? I'm wondering if that will send just a single control change message which seems like it will be easier to work with. Then you can just configure whatever song you want to load when you press one of those buttons. 

I tested out a bluetooth keyboard (KORG Microkey air) with my Samsung S8 Ultra which should basically be the same as your S8+, and when I initially connect over Bluetooth, it asks me to pair the device. I tap OK, then test out the MIDI over bluetooth and it works great. I then close MobileSheets and restart it. MobileSheets automatically reconnects to the keyboard and all of the MIDI commands work just fine. So I don't see any software issues in MobileSheets at least as far as connecting to Bluetooth devices. I have no idea why the connection over USB isn't working for you, as I've connected 5 different devices over USB without any issues. It's possible you would have more luck if you used something in between the Airstep and MobileSheets such as a Roland UM-One (any connect that is MIDI class compliant). 

Mike

Oh I am pretty sure the problem is not in musicnotes and more with how android is handling it. One of the things I noticed when I pair it with Music notes it pairs as Just a regular device. It has a Keyboard Option on the bluetooth device but it is disabled. Where if I pair it with actual Android it is listed as an external keyboard. You have set me in the right direction though. I will try the toggle things tomorrow and I will also try passing Midi through. If that doesn't work then I will get one of those Roland UM-One and give that a try. 

Did you do anything special to your S8 tablet to get the USB midi to work? Lile I said I never seen anything even detected there plugged in it as USB. I did go in like I said and set the USB to default to midi and shut off Music playing. But still nothing. I do really appreciate all your help though I have been pounding my head on a wall for about a month now trying to get something to work.
No, USB is usually the easiest way to connect things. I didn't change any settings - the USB connection is set to the default, which allows for file transfers. With the Google MIDI library, the devices just show up under input/output ports and I can tap them to connect. For some unusual devices (or virtual MIDI ports), I have to uncheck the box at the bottom left that only displays MIDI devices. So you can try unchecking that just in case your device isn't MIDI class compliant and shows up in an unusual fashion. 

I might suggest the mioXC https://www.iconnectivity.com/mioxc instead of a Roland UM-One, as it has a USB-C connector, but both of those require the 5 pin connectors, so only get that if your MIDI device has that as a connection type. I've had great success with my mioXM which also lets me connect things over WiFi with the iPad version of MobileSheets, but it's expensive. 

Mike
Mike another question I might have found some work around.

Can mobile sheets be set up to change pages, Next page, previous page via midi? And anything i wantt? Sorry I haven't run across that in manual yet. If so could you point me to a page number. 

So I am thinking maybe system exclusive or program change and just using high value numbers that I would use normally
Yes, you can certainly do that. You'll find that under Settings->MIDI Settings->MIDI Actions. Just add the command you want to listen for and assign the action you want triggered for that command. It's covered on page 149 of the manual.

Mike
Ok just an update to this, I am still working on this and I have not given up. By the way Mike your awesome you really put in a lot of cool stuff in this app. I admit, I got it to just scroll music on stage and keep my head straight but there is so much more I am uncovering every time I use this app and dig in further. BTW How's the Ipad version coming? Several bandmates use Ipad. So I was telling them a practice this week about the master tablet turning pages for everyone and then syncing over network. Yeah, I been reading the manual. Which, I run the PA as well, we use a Behringer X32 Rack mount. Which in the rack we also have a wifi unit set up because each member of the band can adjust their own mix on in ears remotely via wifi. Well we already have wifi up and running and it goes on the road with us. We all controlled out own stuff because we didn't know you could do this plus some use mac some use android. Now I know we can do this, we are all kind of looking at using your app for everything. I mean seriously there are some extremely cool features. I need to go give Mobilesheets some raving review on play store here. I will too. Promise the deeper I dig the more impressed I am.

Anyway, documenting my progress so far so in case anyone else needs this or runs into these issues are there are various issues I have found, fixed, etc. Mike please feel free to use any screenshots or anything contained here. 

Ok the whole midi just repeating over and over and over. Once I show you, your going to say oh duh, cause once I figured it out I was like Oh Duh. This was cause by a setting in Mobilesheets, kind of. Ok so the Airstep is a foot switcher but also a hub for the midi signal, basically it is the center. So my Kemper needs to get midi signal to the tablet when it changes songs, the tablet needs to get its midi signal to the kemper, both of them send and receive, and both are endpoints. The other device is the Boss VE-500 which only receives midi, it can not send. So the footswitch is set to send every single it receives on to every device connected. Well in mobilesheets it is set that way too by default. So Mike I will let you think about that one. Midi Echo. So basically the footswitch, sends the midi signal to the tablet, Mobilesheets sees it says ok let me send it back out. Footswitch gets it, Ok let me send it back out. and hence the never ending loop. Anyway you may have a very good reason for having that on by default. I personally couldn't come up with one but as a programmer myself for a living I get people often use apps in ways you never intended. Also turning it off like in a patch on people that have things up and running might break stuff. So just something you should be aware of maybe an update in the docs or warning message. I would love to know why it is on by default if you have a specific reason. Just cause I couldn't come up with one there is I am guessing. Anyway turning this off since Mobilesheets is an endpoint in my chain makes sense and solved that problem. 

[Image: kloOLum.jpg]

Ok for anyone else as I am not sure if this is correct or of this is a best practice. This may change as I progress. This is how I set things up. 

So the Airstep is a 5 button footswitch. You could do this with anything. I wanted to use it for a few functions. Here is what I set up and my logic, I used Midi Signal Control Change for everything because Why Not makes sense to me to treat Mobilesheets in Midi like a controller. Please correct me if I am wrong, I then am using the Controller number of 127. Why because I know there are a lot of reserved numbers lower and I may run into that later in life. Then I just send a value. I increment by 10, call it the old programmers in me. gives me room in the middle for changing things or adding things.  My Buttons are set as follows:

Button 1 - Press - CC Number 127 - CC Value 10  - Previous Song
Button 2 - Press - CC Number 127 - CC Value 20  - Next Song
Button 3 - Press - CC Number 127 - CC Value 30  - Beginning of Song
Button 3 - Long Press - CC Number 127 - CC Value 60  - End Of Song 
Button 4 - Press - CC Number 127 - CC Value 40  - Previous Page
Button 5 - Press - CC Number 127 - CC Value 50  - Next Page

Here is Screenshot of Mobilesheets and how the functions are set up in there. 
[Image: 1PxeeAT.jpg]

Here is a Screen shot of the Main Airstep page and how I have this set up and working. The red square shows the pass through options I mentioned earlier. 
[Image: WdQRzgz.jpg]

This is how I have button 3 set up, this one has the long press as well as normal press. Basically if anyone looking can see a double action button. The other buttons just don't have the long press. Another flaw with the Airstep here is press is like Mouse down, it just happens when the button is pressed, long press is determined later so when you are going for a long press it will first go to the beginning of the song. Then once it sees there is a long press it goes to the end. Not really an issue. Just a little quirk
[Image: nqZUtD9.jpg]

Then I creates a short little video so you can see the clicking action. 

Mike, watch the video and the beginning where it wants to pair. Which I do. I mentioned I need to pair. However I have some other issues with Mobilesheets not that I am using the Google bluetooth at last band practice I had to just shut bluetooth off. Of course disables my pedals. When mobile sheets launch's it was aggressively trying to pair with other controllers, not mine. I couldn't stop it just kept popping up pair with this, pair with this. pair with this. Even if I said no it would keep coming up over and over again. 

Here is a screenshot of the actual Midi connection setting that work for me. The FP is new this just started showing up but nothing else is connected. If I turn off the Airstep the FP also goes away. 
[Image: 7ZF61u9.jpg]
MIDI Echo is actually off by default. I'm not sure how it was enabled on your device. I definitely would not want that setting turned on for most users, as it can cause problems like you observed.

As far as the pairing, if you are using the Google Bluetooth library, it should only ever try to connect and pair with something you had connected with previously. It matches things by name though, so if you have multiple devices with the same port names, I suppose that it would try to connect to all of them, which may be what you observed. I'm not sure what the best way is to handle that while still supporting automatic reconnection. I may have to add a setting to indicate whether MobileSheets should automatically reconnect when it sees a device it recognizes, versus forcing the user to have to manually connect to devices. I can't find something in the Google MIDI library yet that would let me uniquely identify a bluetooth device, but I'll keep researching this.

Mike
I see two potential options:

1) I can obtain the bluetooth friendly name of the device, which may be something you could configure. So that would allow each device to be uniquely identified.
2) I can obtain the bluetooth address of the device, but I don't know if this is a stable address. I will have to experiment with this. If it is stable, then I internally could start storing the address with the port names so that I only reconnect to that specific device.

Mike
(01-08-2023, 06:07 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: MIDI Echo is actually off by default. I'm not sure how it was enabled on your device. I definitely would not want that setting turned on for most users, as it can cause problems like you observed.

As far as the pairing, if you are using the Google Bluetooth library, it should only ever try to connect and pair with something you had connected with previously. It matches things by name though, so if you have multiple devices with the same port names, I suppose that it would try to connect to all of them, which may be what you observed. I'm not sure what the best way is to handle that while still supporting automatic reconnection. I may have to add a setting to indicate whether MobileSheets should automatically reconnect when it sees a device it recognizes, versus forcing the user to have to manually connect to devices. I can't find something in the Google MIDI library yet that would let me uniquely identify a bluetooth device, but I'll keep researching this.

Mike

It is very possible accidentally clicked this. I have been in here messing around a lot. I will check on Thursday at Band Practice. My drummer  is extremely non technical and got his first ever tablet at Christmas, He had me install his Mobilesheets for him and then import all our PDfs from one drive. Thats all I ever touched. I vertainly know he isn't in there setting up midi or anything. Will let you know next week as this continues.

(01-08-2023, 06:13 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I see two potential options:

1) I can obtain the bluetooth friendly name of the device, which may be something you could configure. So that would allow each device to be uniquely identified.
2) I can obtain the bluetooth address of the device, but I don't know if this is a stable address. I will have to experiment with this. If it is stable, then I internally could start storing the address with the port names so that I only reconnect to that specific device.

Mike

I will make some changes and see. I can not configure the name on the device itself but in Android I can. Not sure if that will work though. I can experiment with it this week as well. The other foot controllers, I know in the studio, there may be more 
IK Multimedia BlueTurn Wireless
Then a couple Airturn devices. 

I own none of these and have never previously pair them at least to my knowledge, Anyway it would be good if there was a way to identify them by something more unique maybe and option to lock it so that nothing else gets paired unless setting is unlocked. Just thinking if someone is using something with a common name, just thinking we played some festivals and stuff in major city last year, one band prepping one playing one band getting off stage packing up. Just imagining a couple bands clashing having same type of page turning device I am assuming they are all using default names. I know the bluetooth in my tablet has a huge range I get my neighbors TV and few other devices showing in my list.

At least maybe if you can figure out a way where No mean no at least while the app is running? The biggest problem was it would come up and say do you want to pair, I click no, and 2 seconds later, Hey want to pair now. No/ 2 seconds later, hey want to pair now. etc. Had I just been able to click no once I wouldn't even have mentioned this it wouldn't be an issue. Again though will do some more looking and experimenting Thursday when I am back in the same studio when setting up. This was ok everyone ready to play, and I launch mobilesheets thinking yep and had all these issues pairing I never seen before. 
Photo 
Ok so I made a lot of progress, sorry for late reply but Kemper midi is not easy at all to figure out. Basically because there is so much midi in there as there are effects, controls, and what I wanted to do uses batch commands.

So in the Kemper once I got it figured out, I don't think it is really idea for what I want to do. However that's Kemper's issue nothing on MobileSheets or the Airstep. 

So the Kemper in performance mode can have 125 Performances, think of a performance as a song. Each Performance can have 5 presets. So for a typical song I might use 2. So a rythm and a lead preset. More complicated songs i might use 3-4 but typically just 2.

What I currently do is if we change up set lists or anything I put every song in the order we are going to perform it. So this way I can just switch up, next song switch up, next song switch up etc. 

However here is my problem with the kemper. The Midi is all completely preset on these locations, not on songs. So for example Performance 1 Preset 1 If I have that set for say "Turn the page". And I set that up in mobile sheets. However if I change Performance 1 to contain "Long Cool Woman" then I go to mobile sheets and open Turn the page, then Long cool woman will now come up. Just something I got to keep in mind. I should think about reorganizing things.

Then the other thing that is a little strange. Maybe it is ok but it is not exactly how I would have done it. But I am also no midi expert. Each and Every preset in each performance is a program change. Which leads to 625 program changes, which is not possible since midi only goes to 128. So I have to do a batch change. I must first send control change 32 and then the bank number followed by the program change number. I don't know I would have probably set it up to program change would change the performance and then control change to change which preset in there. There is already a control change number assigned to change between the 5 presets. 

Anyway Kemper does make this easy to find. Just go to the preset you want and hit the menu to edit it.  This shows Midi Program 120 and Bank 3, however the other dumb thing is they know your going to use midi, which begins at 0 so all of these are -1 so the real program is 119 and the bank is 2
[Image: tvpaBcU.jpg]

So this is how I have Mobilesheets set up on the song turn the page.

[Image: d0NMaXt.jpg]

[Image: v4aukoW.jpg]

[Image: SnXbCla.jpg]

[Image: RfPXVm7.jpg]

And it works Here is a the kemper changing loading the songs.

Anyway still working on this. I now need to get the kemper to send back to mobilesheets and I need to figure out how I want to organize my kemper being I can't just keep rearranging songs in order. 

Just an update still working on this. Most of my issues now are in the kemper.
(01-02-2023, 06:25 AM)JeffsRealm Wrote: Merci et j'ai avancé. 

Oh, je suis sur la dernière version de Mobilesheets pro, j'ai vu la mise à jour et je l'ai mise à jour. 

Le BOSS dont nous pourrons nous inquiéter plus tard. Cela fonctionne pour obtenir des messages midi du Kemper. Le Boss ne peut recevoir que du midi bien qu'il ne puisse pas envoyer, il est donc le dernier sur la chaîne. Il est également entièrement personnalisable quant aux messages Midi qu'il reçoit. il y a une application que vous mettez sur votre ordinateur, connectez-vous via USB et votre monde est une huître, activez le midi qu'il reçoit pour tous les patchs et contrôlez complètement le patch. Par exemple, il a 100 préréglages ou 128, je ne me souviens pas du haut de ma tête, j'en ai utilisé 10. Vous pouvez modifier les préréglages comme vous le souhaitez, puis leur attribuer un numéro midi. Je peux ajouter une capture d'écran de cela si nous en avons besoin. À l'heure actuelle, 

USB) l'Airstep est USB C et le Samsung nous USB C, j'ai plusieurs câbles USB C vers USB C. J'en ai essayé 3 avant de décider que ce n'était pas le câble. J'ai essayé toutes les bibliothèques pour USB, même celle à haut débit. Je n'ai jamais reçu de signal MIDI sur USB.

Bluetooth) Donc, merci pour les conseils ci-dessus, j'ai été un peu plus loin. Mais toujours déroutant. J'ai donc reçu du MIDI à envoyer depuis le contrôleur Airstep. Pas quoi exactement ou comment je veux ou m'attendrais. Donc, hier soir, quand j'ai fait travailler Google, cela a dû être après l'autre dans une série d'appariements, de désappariements, de me cogner la tête contre le mur. En utilisant le MIDI par défaut, rien ne fonctionne, peu importe le découplage de l'appareillage. Google avec Bloothtooth si je dissocie l'appareil, puis lancez les feuilles mobiles qu'il demande de coupler avec l'Airstep, ce que je dis OK paire, et cela fonctionne, je reçois des messages midi, plus à ce sujet dans une seconde cependant. Maintenant, si je ferme les feuilles mobiles et que je le rouvre. Rien, c' est dit connecté à Airstep en bas mais pas de MIDI fonctionne. Donc, la sauce secrète que je dois travailler à chaque fois est de découpler le pas de l'air. Ouvrez Mobilesheets, Mobilesheets demande à s'associer, je le laisse faire, et MIDI fonctionne à l'aide de la bibliothèque Google. Pas idéal mais bon j'ai quelque chose à faire. Je pense que le problème avec cela est que lorsque je le couple via Android normal, car cela peut également être un simulateur de clavier, il bascule l'option pour le clavier. J'ai essayé de l'éteindre et de l'éteindre mais en vain. La seule connexion qui fonctionne est de le dissocier, d'ouvrir les feuilles mobiles et de le laisser s'associer. Ouvrez Mobilesheets, Mobilesheets demande à s'associer, je le laisse faire, et MIDI fonctionne à l'aide de la bibliothèque Google. Pas idéal mais bon j'ai quelque chose à faire. Je pense que le problème avec cela est que lorsque je le couple via Android normal, car cela peut également être un simulateur de clavier, il bascule l'option pour le clavier. J'ai essayé de l'éteindre et de l'éteindre mais en vain. La seule connexion qui fonctionne est de le dissocier, d'ouvrir les feuilles mobiles et de le laisser s'associer. Ouvrez Mobilesheets, Mobilesheets demande à s'associer, je le laisse faire, et MIDI fonctionne à l'aide de la bibliothèque Google. Pas idéal mais bon j'ai quelque chose à faire. Je pense que le problème avec cela est que lorsque je le couple via Android normal, car cela peut également être un simulateur de clavier, il bascule l'option pour le clavier. J'ai essayé de l'éteindre et de l'éteindre mais en vain. La seule connexion qui fonctionne est de le dissocier, d'ouvrir les feuilles mobiles et de le laisser s'associer. car cela peut également être un simulateur de clavier, il bascule l'option pour le clavier. J'ai essayé de l'éteindre et de l'éteindre mais en vain. La seule connexion qui fonctionne est de le dissocier, d'ouvrir les feuilles mobiles et de le laisser s'associer. car cela peut également être un simulateur de clavier, il bascule l'option pour le clavier. J'ai essayé de l'éteindre et de l'éteindre mais en vain. La seule connexion qui fonctionne est de le dissocier, d'ouvrir les feuilles mobiles et de le laisser s'associer. 

Maintenant les messages. Je l'ai donc configuré pour envoyer la valeur 0 sur le bouton A et la valeur 1 sur le bouton B. J'appuie sur le bouton A et il commence à envoyer des milliers de 0 et j'appuie sur le bouton B et il commence à envoyer des milliers de 1. 

[Image: ZU2vXYo.jpg]

C'est ce qu'un le bouton configuré dans Airstep ressemble à
[Image: 85vzhwd.jpg]

Salut jeff, j'ai exactement le même problème que toi pour me connecter en bluetooth, nous avons une configuration matérielle similaire (mobilesheet qui envoie des messages midi à mon pedal board où il y a une boucle entre plusieurs pédales via un widi-master). Ma configuration a parfaitement fonctionné pendant 2 ans à la perfection, les problèmes ont commencé depuis le passage à la version 13 d'android début décembre, depuis plus moyen de me connecter en bluetooth. Et sur la dernière mise à jour de mobilesheet j'ai eu exactement les mêmes comportements que toi. Après 1/2 heure d'appairage desappairage j'ai réussi à le faire fonctionner, et pareil que toi si je relance mobilesheet les problèmes recommencent, donc le bluetooth est depuis inutilisable pour moi, et pour dépannage je passe en usb bluetooth via un widibud mais qui n'ai pas une solution ao top si je doit charger la tablette, je doit rajouter un hub usb en plus et sur scène ce n'ai pas pratique. 
As-tu réussi à faire fonctionner le bluetooth ? J'aimerai tellement que ça fonctionne ou peut être essayer de repasser sur Android 12
Merci de ta réponse