• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naming of audio files
Hi!
I've been using MobileSheets for sometime but have only just today found this forum! One issue i've had for a while is that when I upload some audio tracks from google drive, the file name for the tracks isn't helpful. I've just uploaded 18 tracks for one song and 13 of them have the title "Completely - Ensemble teach track".

Is there anyway to change this within the Android app or do I have to remove them, change them on my PC and then re upload them? Google drive shows the name of each track as I wanted to see it, so I'm not sure even what I need to change.

Thanks

PS I did do a search of the manual and the forum but didn't find any similar requests.
MobileSheets is going to use the metadata for the file to assign the audio title. The filename should be whatever the filename is on Google Drive though. MobileSheets should not be renaming the file in any way. There isn't a way at the moment to modify the title of the audio track in MobileSheets, although I'm going to add that at some point. You will have to edit the metadata on your PC.

Mike
Ok, thanks