• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
duplicating setlist
Today, I attempted duplicating a setlist, which seemed to work fine.  I renamed it with the new Gig name and all the correct songs were duplicated.

However, now it appears that those songs were added to EVERY OTHER setlist I had ever created, when my intention was to only create one NEW setlist from an existing one.

Not sure how this happened or how to undo it, other than opening each individual setlist and deleting the unintended songs, which will take awhile, because I have A LOT of setlists!
I definitely don't know how that could possibly have happened and I can't seem to reproduce it. However, if you go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Automatic Database Backup, you can always revert your library to an earlier point if needed.

Mike
Not sure how you did that.

One way to clean up would be to open one of the setlists and starting from where the songs have been added (probably towards the bottom), do the following.
  1. Long press one of rhe unwanted songs until it is selected
  2. Edit (on top menu)
  3. Remove all the unwanted set lists
  4. Save the changes
  5. Repeat for the other songs in the set list.

You might want to wait until Mike responds in case he wants to investigate and/or can suggest an easier way to restore what you had

To copy future setlists, long press the setlist name until it is selected and then tap the 3 vertical dots (top right); select Copy Setlist.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(06-03-2023, 05:00 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I definitely don't know how that could possibly have happened and I can't seem to reproduce it. However, if you go to Settings->Backup and Restore->Restore Automatic Database Backup, you can always revert your library to an earlier point if needed.

Mike
Thank you for replying!