• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does MobileSheets store its data?
Had to reinstall Windows last night due to a problem and also had to reinstall MobileSheets. I chose the option for Windows reinstall that allowed me to keep my personal files. Where does MobileSheets store its data? Can it be reloaded into my new MobileSheets install or is that data now gone/overwritten? Thanks in advance for any help-
The Microsoft Store version of MobileSheets stores its files here: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState

If the files are still there, you should be able to just load MobileSheets and your library will be available like it was before. 

Mike
(01-05-2023, 04:24 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: The Microsoft Store version of MobileSheets stores its files here: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState

If the files are still there, you should be able to just load MobileSheets and your library will be available like it was before. 

Mike

Mike thanks so much for the reply. I have that folder you are directing me to, but from the file sizes I fear that the data had been erased with the Windows install... Judging from the screenshot, would you agree? Currently, running MobileSheets just results in showing me empty lists for songs, setlists, etc, etc...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, it does appear that all of the application data is gone. That is an empty database file for sure. Did you ever create a library backup file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library? One of my priorities in the next month or two is to add a prompt for users to backup their library at regular intervals.

Mike
(01-06-2023, 05:08 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Yes, it does appear that all of the application data is gone. That is an empty database file for sure. Did you ever create a library backup file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library? One of my priorities in the next month or two is to add a prompt for users to backup their library at regular intervals.

Mike

Unfortunately, I did not, but I appreciate the reminder! Smile I still have access to the majority of the pdf's I had stored in there so not a disaster to have to load them in again. Thanks for the info regarding how data is stored; that will help me in the future. Really love the app, btw!
Thanks! I appreciate you saying that.

Mike