• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couleur des partitions pas blanches
Bonjour les partitions que j'ai au format jpeg sont parfaitement blanche quand je les ouvres avec un logiciel mais avec mobilsheets pro elles ont un coté non blanc... comment puis je remedier a cela je suis avec une samsung galaxy ultra et tous mes autres documents tels que des pdf sont blanc comme ils doivent l'etre... le soucis vient donc bien de lm'application merci
I would need to see a screenshot to explain what is happening, but it sounds to me like you just need to change the page scaling mode. To access this, load your song, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap on the page scaling with blue arrows at the bottom of the overlay and then change the default page scaling dropdown to "Full screen" or "Fit Width" depending on your preference.

Google Translate:

J'aurais besoin de voir une capture d'écran pour expliquer ce qui se passe, mais il me semble que vous avez juste besoin de changer le mode de mise à l'échelle de la page. Pour y accéder, chargez votre chanson, appuyez sur le centre de l'écran pour afficher la superposition de la chanson, appuyez sur la mise à l'échelle de la page avec des flèches bleues en bas de la superposition, puis modifiez la liste déroulante de mise à l'échelle de la page par défaut sur "Plein écran" ou " Ajuster la largeur" selon vos préférences.

Mike
Je vous ai mis une photo j'ai essayé ce que vous me dites mais cela ne change pas comme vous pouvez le voir le blanc n'est pas vraiment blanc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are those jpegs color jpegs or black and white images? If they are colored, maybe you could try to convert into black and white and see if there is any difference...

And you could chek if there is something set under Settings -> Display Settings -> Page color Tone
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE Android 12
Samsung Note Pro 12.2 LineageOS 14.1
Huawei Media Pad M3 lite Android 7
i did it it was on cold but it seems like before
If you want to send one of the files to mike@zubersoft.com, I can take a look at it on my Samsung S8 Ultra and see if I encounter the same problem. If the page color tone is not the problem, then there may be another setting on the tablet that has to be adjusted that is changing the colors. I've seen this happen with things like high-contrast settings before.

Thanks,
Mike
i sent you a mail
thank you