• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Galaxy S7 fe screen goes black
I bet this has been addressed before and I apologize. While playing music, the screen on my brand new Galaxy S7 FE goes black. Sometimes it comes back on its own, sometimes only after I click the side button. This would be disastrous during a performance. I am in the process of wiping the tablet and reinstalling everything. I don't know whether it's the app or the tablet, but I suspect the tablet, because I never had this problem on my HP laptop.
Has anyone had a problem with the Donner pedal causing this issue?
That's very strange - I'm assuming you have Settings->Other Settings->Keep Screen On set to "While Viewing Scores" or "Always", correct? Can you tell if the tablet is going to sleep versus an issue with the display? How often are you seeing the issue? Have you ever seen the issue outside MobileSheets? It may be worth running some basic tests with other kinds of content (watch a video, browse the web) and see if the tablet ever does the same thing. If so, I would say that you might need to send it back if it's still under warranty. Let me know if factory resetting the tablet fixes the issue.

Mike
(01-30-2023, 12:03 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: That's very strange - I'm assuming you have Settings->Other Settings->Keep Screen On set to "While Viewing Scores" or "Always", correct? Can you tell if the tablet is going to sleep versus an issue with the display? How often are you seeing the issue? Have you ever seen the issue outside MobileSheets? It may be worth running some basic tests with other kinds of content (watch a video, browse the web) and see if the tablet ever does the same thing. If so, I would say that you might need to send it back if it's still under warranty. Let me know if factory resetting the tablet fixes the issue.

Mike

Thank you Mike. I will work with it today and see whether it happens after the reset. 

Connie
I wonder if it has to do with your case. I had a similar problem. I have a case with magnets in the cover that are a little too strong, so when the cover is flipped behind the tablet it thinks it's closed and the screen turns off. In Android, Settings- advanced features- accessories to turn the feature off.