at launch of the app, appear to me a pop-up where
I can see two button, one to view the big manual
and one to view the short one.
How can I to close this pop-up? And in a further moment
how can I avoid this pop-up?

Thanks in advance!
Davide.
Davide,

There should be a "Next" option at the bottom right corner of the dialog. You need to go through three separate sections of the dialog, then close it and then you can use MobileSheets and the dialog will not be shown again. Are you not able to tap the "Next" button at the bottom right for some reason?

Mike
(02-03-2023, 07:37 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Davide,
There should be a "Next" option at the bottom right corner of the dialog. You need to go through three separate sections of the dialog, then close it and then you can use MobileSheets and the dialog will not be shown again. Are you not able to tap the "Next" button at the bottom right for some reason?

Mike

[quote pid="41080" dateline="1675373854"]
Hi Mike, there is a 'Next' option, when i click that appear to me that tell me if I want that MobileSheets manage all files imported. But then if I click again 'Next' it returns to the screen with the two button of the manuals. No way to escape. I own Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 light (2022).

Davide

DSamSamsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (2022)sung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
[/quote]
Davide,

Go to the tablet settings->Apps, tap the three dots at the top right, then Special Access-> All files access, and turn the switch on for MobileSheets. Now start MobileSheets and hopefully you can just go through the dialog normally. Let me know if that addresses the issue for you. If so, I'll have a look at this again to see if I can improve things when the user does not grant that permission. The app really doesn't work as well if you don't grant that permission though, so I would highly recommend it.

Mike
Hi Mike,

with this instruction I have solved my problem. Many thanks.
In my tablet if I select 'Permit that mobilesheets access all files' in the pop up
nothing happen.

Many thanks!
I'm glad to hear that! Thank you for the information. My code assumes that MobileSheets will be able to bring up the main tablet settings, but that is a bad assumption, as it must not work for every tablet. I have added code to properly handle this in the next update. MobileSheets will now warn the user that they will need to manually enable the all files access permission if it is unable to launch the settings application.

Thanks,
Mike