• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets version 3.7.0 Released
Version 3.7.0 is now available for Android, Windows and iPadOS. This update adds support for specifying the half page turn position when using the half page display mode. This should make it much easier to manage page turns as adjustments can be made to ensure measures are not cut in half. Proper support has also been added for OneDrive for Business accounts especially when using shared files and folders. A large number of bug fixes have also been implemented, particularly in the iPadOS version, along with a few minor enhancements. The full list of changes can be found below:

Android
  • Added support for adjusting the position of each half page turn when using the half page display mode
  • Added support for shared files and folders through OneDrive.
  • Fixed issues with OneDrive for Business accounts that would cause failures when synchronizing to a cloud folder
  • Added "Use song titles for filenames" option when using Share->Share Files
  • Added option to share audio files when using Share->Share Files
  • MobileSheets will now properly update the "Create Subdirectory per Song" setting when restoring a backup file's settings
  • Added longer delay before applying the search field filter to allow for easier input with very large libraries
  • The Connect Tablets dialog will now show the group name for the leader
  • Fixed issue in chord pro files where chord definitions starting with a * would still be transposed
  • Fixed incorrect coloring when using the dark theme on the library screen
  • Tapping a group's title in the group editor will now bring up the rename dialog
  • Formatted Genos MIDI commands will now show which button was used, if any
  • Fixed issue where MobileSheets would stop scanning for MIDI bluetooth devices.
  • Fixed issue when exporting two songs with the same title but different files where only one output file would be generated
  • Fixed potential issue when importing csv files off the cloud
  • Scrolling pages with a mouse wheel is now supported
  • Fixed issue where layers with spaces at the end of their names would cause issues with the link layers feature
  • Added setting to enable or disable the stylus eraser detection

Windows
  • Added support for adjusting the position of each half page turn when using the half page display mode
  • Fixed issues with OneDrive for Business accounts that would cause failures when synchronizing to a cloud folder
  • MobileSheets will now properly update the "Create Subdirectory per Song" setting when restoring a backup file's settings
  • Added longer delay before applying the search field filter to allow for easier input with very large libraries
  • Fixed issue in chord pro files where chord definitions starting with a * would still be transposed
  • Added checks to prevent crashes in the audio library
  • Tapping a group's title in the group editor will now bring up the rename dialog
  • Fixed issues in the cropping editor where the boundaries could be rendered incorrectly
  • Fixed issue when exporting two songs with the same title but different files where only one output file would be generated
  • Minor UI layout adjustments and bug fixes

• iPadOS

• Fixed issue with mice not triggering pedal actions correctly
  • Fixed potential issue when importing csv files off the cloud
  • Fixed issue where layers with spaces at the end of their names would cause issues with the link layers feature
  • iCloud files will now be downloaded during import if needed
  • Fixed selection issues on the library tabs, particularly the recent tab
  • Fixed issue with importing a csv with a PDF whose name doesn't match
  • Fixed issue with the CSV select all button not enabling the OK button on the dialog
  • Fixed issue where importing a large number of files with auto-crop enabled would cause an out of memory crash
  • Most dialogs can now be closed by just tapping outside of them
  • Fixed issues with resources not being freed properly with the Connect Tablets connections
  • Fixed issue with MIDI port filtering not working properly
  • Added performance enhancements for very large libraries
  • Fixed various rotation issues
  • Fixed reported crashes

Companion App
  • Updated to stay compatible with latest database changes
  • Update MIDI dialog to handle Genos registration and button messages
  • Added Song ID to the Generate Song List dialog

Over the next several months, there is a lot of work planned including:

1) Major updates to chord pro files and full support for the latest specification
2) A Mac version of MobileSheets that works on older Macs
3) iPadOS version updates like split screen support, and better support for stage manager
4) Facial gesture support

If possible, I'm also going to work on updating the iPadOS version to work on iPhones.

Mike
Just got the 3.7.0 release.  The half page turn bar gets locked and can't be moved.
Just got the 3.7.0 update. The half page turn bar locks up after moving it and can not be moved.
For which version? Android, Windows or iPadOS?
I use a Samsung S7 FE,  It has android 13.
What steps do I need to take to reproduce the issue? I've adjusted the slider on many pages and never seen it get stuck.

Thanks,
Mike
I don't know what to tell you. I have  quite  a few pages where I first moved to slider. Its in different parts of the page....near the bottom, just below center and they are locked. Once I move for the first time, it 
locks up no matter where it is. I just tried this again and it consistently locks up.

I tried rebooting, changing back and forth between the various page turn displays but nothing unlocks the slider.
Have you turned on performance mode?

Tap bottom right of screen when displaying a song; toggle the centre icon if it is orange (this will turn it off)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Can you create a library backup file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, upload it the cloud and share a link with mike@zubersoft.com? That will let me test with your same settings and files. Otherwise I need to know how to reproduce the issue as it's not occurring on any of my devices. I'm going to add an option to export settings in version 3.7.2 to make this simpler going forward.

Thanks,
Mike
(02-28-2023, 11:00 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Can you create a library backup file under Settings->Backup and Restore->Backup Library, upload it the cloud and share a link with mike@zubersoft.com? That will let me test with your same settings and files. Otherwise I need to know how to reproduce the issue as it's not occurring on any of my devices. I'm going to add an option to export settings in version 3.7.2 to make this simpler going forward.

Thanks,
Mike

I think I figured out the issue....All the songs I have been working with are within a setlist. I open the setlist first. I'm able to move the page turn bar once and then it locks.
If I go outside the setlist and just access the same song directly I can move the bar freely as expected so it would be good to be able to do that even within accessing the songs in the setlist.
I never would have imagined that loading a setlist versus individual song would have caused the issue, as I just happened to only be loading individual songs lately when testing the feature out. Thanks for pinpointing the cause of the issue. From what I can see, it appears that MobileSheets is always acting like the bar is at the 50% point even after you drag it somewhere else. You can verify this by dragging near the middle, and if you drag in the right place, you'll see the line move. So it's a weird disconnect between what is being shown and the logic for detecting the tap on the bar. I'll get to the bottom of it.

Thanks,
Mike

UPDATE:

I found the responsible code. The tap detection is looking at the current page among all pages in the setlist when obtaining information about the half page turn position versus looking at the page number relative to the current song.
The issue is now fixed. I'll be releasing a version 3.7.2 for Android, Windows and iPadOS to ensure this is addressed in all three versions. Some users have reported some other issues with the iPadOS version where they can no longer load songs under certain scenarios, so I'll be waiting to get more information on that before releasing the update to see if I can address it at the same time. My goal is to submit a round of updates tomorrow if possible.

Mike
(02-28-2023, 06:24 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: The issue is now fixed. I'll be releasing a version 3.7.2 for Android, Windows and iPadOS to ensure this is addressed in all three versions. Some users have reported some other issues with the iPadOS version where they can no longer load songs under certain scenarios, so I'll be waiting to get more information on that before releasing the update to see if I can address it at the same time. My goal is to submit a round of updates tomorrow if possible.

Mike

Congratulations on fixing the issue. I also use forescore and this feature. I was really glad to see you add it to Mobilesheets. It's a very good feature to have in place.
I'll be looking for the update. Thanks!
Hallo Mike,[Anhang=2242]
Seit Version 3.7 (iOS sowie auch Android) bekomme ich Fehler der Bibliothek angezeigt und die Songs lassen sich nicht laden. Siehe Bild...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you open the audio player settings and toggle the "Use the advanced audio player" option, does that seem to have any impact on the issue? Does the mp3 file exist on disk if you look for it using the Files app?

Thanks,
Mike