• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Search and/or filter by file path and or filename
With many songs imported from fakebooks I miss a possibility to find all songs that are imported from a certain file.
Usually I set "Albums" to the book title and can filter by Albums.
In case I forgot that my workaround is renaming the file temporarily and use "Find missing files" and "Delete Songs". "Delete Songs" for a bigger number of songs takes extraordinarily long in MSP for Win10.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Just change the search dropdown to "File paths" and search on the file name. That should be all you need to do.

Mike
Sorry, I did not notice that there are more entries in the dropdown list.
How about enlarging the dropdown so that all entries are shown without having to scroll. There are only two entries missing, Song ID and File Paths.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Or make the last entry on a dropdown a down pointing arrow indicating additional choices.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Which version are you using - Android, Windows or iPadOS? I increased the height on iPadOS, but on Android, my tablet already shows the full list without needing to scroll. I can increase the height a little bit on Windows, but Microsoft apparently has a limit to how much can be displayed that can't be overriden, so the last two values aren't displayed.

Mike