• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy Bookmarking
I have a few ideas or requests, mostly regarding bookmarks.

I am pretty sure there are work-arounds for some of these already, but I think these changes would make using bookmarks much better for everyone.

(1) Performance mode - add bookmark popup
It would be great if we could replace one of the performance buttons with the bookmark button (not the setlist button please).  It would work the same as now, pops up the bookmarks of the current pdf and the display would jump to the song. 

(2) Performance mode - customize/hide buttons
Optionally - it would be great to be able to customize the 4 buttons there including hiding the not used ones. For example it is quite  dangerous that my computer starts clicking if I tap on the metronome icon by an accident in the middle of a performance. I am sure many of us don't need a metronome during a performance. 

(3) Multiple bookmarks on the same page
Please add the possibility of having multiple bookmarks on the same page. PDF can do it and it is very useful when we have multiple songs on a single page. 

Probably not so easy to implementations:

(4) Bookmark rearranging
It would be great to be able to rearrange the bookmarks in a "rearrange mode" (initiated by a new button on the bookmark popup). We could grab the song title then just slide up and down on the list and drop it wherever is needed. I would suggest a button working like a switch for this feature, so it doesn't happen accidentally during a performance when we just want to jump to a bookmark. 

(5) Adding bookmarks quickly
Adding bookmarks by highlighting the OCR text on screen then pressing enter key would save tons of work.

Maybe adding a button on the "add new bookmark" pop-up would start a "quick bookmarking" mode, where we can move back and forth between pages, highlight text (song titles), then press enter (or maybe a button tap) would add it to the bookmarks. We could stay in this mode until escape key or a button was pressed. 

I hope these above sounds reasonable and logical. Thank you!