• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Annotations with Galaxy S-Pen
I believe the issue stems from the same thing - if the stylus is within hover range, touch input is just completely ignored by the tablet, or vice versa. If there is a zoom gesture in process and you press the stylus down, it cancels the zoom but then the input stops being processed.
Sending you another build to test Martin.

Mike
In my short testing, it seems better now. I think you're right that the 30 second pause issue is really the same thing. After playing around a bit, it seems like my palm is momentarily misdetected as a pinch most of the time if I wait more than 30 seconds but rarely otherwise. But in any case, your fix seems to address it. Thanks!
Thanks for checking the build - I'll make sure the changes are included with version 3.7.5.

Mike
I didn't see any difference in the other bug I mentioned, where undo doesn't work after deleting all the pen or highlighter annotations. Not a problem or anything, just confirming that that hasn't changed in the build.
Thanks for reminding me - I will make sure that gets fixed. If you hit undo then redo, it fixes the scenario you mentioned.

Mike
I found another odd bug on Android...

If I edit the page order of a piece, the numerical keypad is a bit odd. Besides the number keys, there is a .- key and a , key that is disabled. I'm guessing this should be , and -, which are the only valid characters for this text field?

Here's a screen capture.
Yep, that's just the way Samsung handles the request for a numeric keyboard. I don't have control over that, so I added the dropdown that you can see on that dialog to switch which keyboard is used. You'll have to switch to the full keyboard to have access to the - and , keys.

Also, just to follow up, version 3.7.5 is available now which fixes the undo problem you described earlier.

Mike