• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page turning pages automatically through the audio player
I use backing tracks to accompany me singing and playing guitar. Is it possible in the audio player to mark when I want the page to automatically turn. So for example I know after the first chorus I need to turn over the page. So if I could put a marker on the audio player after the first chorus it would automatically do this. That would be great. An advancement on this would be  if it could take you back to a previous point in the song then to a forwards point. So for Example after the first chorus a marker on the audio track turns my music page but then after the next verse it can take me back to the chorus the page before then after that chorus 2 pages ahead.
I know there are some music software programmes like Ableton Live where in parts of the backing track you can send midi message to change for example guitar effects. It would be great if you could adapt this to  turn pages during a song on mobilesheets audio player.
This would save the stress and cost of not only having to bring a footswitch page turner but also not have to worry to turn the pages as singing, playing guitar and interacting with the audience gives me enough to think about
Not currently, but that is something I plan on adding support for in the near future.

Mike
(03-13-2023, 06:52 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Not currently, but that is something I plan on adding support for in the near future.

Mike

Excellent. Would be a useful feature.
Would be very helpfull. Tx for planning that feature.