• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backwards scrolling in setlist
When I get to the end of a piece, if I accidentally go one page beyond to the next piece (I have that setting turned on) and realize my mistake and turn back one, instead of going to the page I just left (last page in previous piece), it takes me all the way back to the beginning of that previous piece. This is especially annoying when I have a 20 or so page piece I'm playing from. 

I might be crazy, but I seem to remember that it used to work correctly for me, but I messed around in the settings a few times, and now I can't figure out how to get it back that way. I'd rather not do a reset of all the settings because I would have to then change everything again.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Or is this something that got hard coded in an update? 

Thanks!
Based on your description, you are most likely using Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song and you have unchecked "Always Load Whole Setlist". Each song is then loaded individually and not joined together if you tap a song in a setlist. You need to check "Always Load Whole Setlist" if you want to be able to page between the last page of one song and the first page of the next song.

Mike
(10-28-2023, 05:11 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Based on your description, you are most likely using Settings->Library Settings->Automatically Load Next Song and you have unchecked "Always Load Whole Setlist". Each song is then loaded individually and not joined together if you tap a song in a setlist. You need to check "Always Load Whole Setlist" if you want to be able to page between the last page of one song and the first page of the next song.

Mike

Fixed! Thanks so much!
No problem - happy to help.

Mike