• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] Mobile Sheets 3.8.3 Crashing on Chordpro Files
Mobile Sheets 3.8.3 on Android 7.0 on Galaxy Tab S2: If I open and display any chordpro file, then close it and open any other chordpro file, or scroll through the current setlist to a second chordpro file, Mobile Sheets freezes and then terminates. Android then pops up a message "MobileSheets has stopped." If I choose the Restart option, I can then display one more chordpro file, but when I try to open and display a second chordpro file, it crashes again.
Dulcimer Dave
Rio Rancho, NM, USA
Version 3.8.4 was released today with some more fixes for chord pro and text files. I'm seeing some out of memory exceptions from some tablets through the crash reporting service. Can you try installing version 3.8.4 through Google Play and let me know if you continue to encounter those issues? If so, please long press one of the songs that is causing an issue, tap Share->Export as .msf and send it to mike@zubersoft.com. I'll make sure any issues are fixed ASAP. I appreciate your patience with this. The changes that had to be made to support the pango markup were extensive and affected a lot of the chord pro functionality. I did miss a lot of these issues with the files I tested with unfortunately, and I apologize for that.

Thanks,
Mike
Thank you, Mike. I have installed 3.8.4 from Google Play. I am now unable to reproduce this problem!
Dulcimer Dave
Rio Rancho, NM, USA
I'm glad to hear that Dave! Thanks for following up.

Mike
(06-10-2023, 06:42 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: I'm glad to hear that Dave! Thanks for following up.

Mike

Just wanted to know that you rock. This app is so useful and does just about everything I could ask for as a guitarist. Thank you! Just noticed that you have a donate button on the site. Will be donating regularly!
Thank you so much Dave! I really appreciate both your comments and donation.

Mike