• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cut & Paste to Shorten Chart
I am trying to shorten a chart.  I was able to cut (using the snip tool) the non-required music staff & notes from the bottom half of page one creating a blank space.  I then copied the coda on page two using the same tool. I've had two issues.
1) I pasted the coda on the bottom of  page one but it won't save and I can't find a "save" button.
2) I pasted the coda and it lays "behind" the cut portion on page one.  I can drag it so it lays over the parts on page one that I want to retain ( a mess) but can't place it in the blank space so it is visible.

So,

Is there a better way to to do this edit within MobileSheets ?

OR

Is there some way to bring the paste "to the front" over top of the cut section?

Thanks

Steve
Maybe copy page 2 > crop it to size > re-order pages as workaround?
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Steve,

Open the layers window and you can reorder the annotations in the list. Place the snipping annotation below the white rectangle that is the cut section. You said you can't save - are you saying that if you exit the annotations editor (which saves automatically), that the pasted image disappears after saving?

Mike
(04-07-2023, 12:22 PM)Zubersoft Wrote: Steve,

Open the layers window and you can reorder the annotations in the list. Place the snipping annotation below the white rectangle that is the cut section. You said you can't save - are you saying that if you exit the annotations editor (which saves automatically), that the pasted image disappears after saving?

Mike

Yes Mike I was expecting WYSIWYG but the pasted image disappears after closing (was expecting autosave).  After that I tried again but the pasted image is hidden behind the blanked out bit.  I'll give the layers window a look......  I figured it would be similar to photoshop in that regard.

Thanks
That's got it Mike.   I had half a dozen pastes in layers from my attempts to get things in place.  So it appears that it did save but under lots of layers.

Thanks

Steve
Hopefully you can clean that all up now and get it set up the way you intended.

Mike