• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help
I had shut off my tablet (I thought this problem was solved) and I am getting the insufficient resources error. That it will not load until i get enough resources.

"Unable to download PDF rendering library. You will not be able to view PDF's until the library is downloaded."

I need this working for tomorrow. Please help.

Jeff
Jeff,

You will have to either try installing the same version again, or uninstall/reinstall. If you want to try manually overwriting your current installation, send me an email and I can get you the latest installer.

Mike
Whew! I uninstalled, re-installed and successfully installed from back up (this time was good because I kept the back up file out of the MobileSheets folder).

Since I backed up pretty recently, it does not look like I lost anything. Annotations were still there.

I wonder if I should go back to not turning the tablet off. Or, whether I just have to make sure I wait a good 5 minutes after turning on the tablet before starting MobileSheets. I did rush it a little this time.

Thoughts?
I have never encountered a problem with turning the tablet off completely, so I'm not sure what advice to give. If you find that you consistently encounter problems after a reboot, then I would say leave the tablet on. If waiting awhile after a reboot also fixes the problem, that seems reasonable. Having said that, I immediately load MobileSheets after rebooting my tablets all the time... I'm sorry you are running into this issue. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,
Mike