• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom two finger tap
Hi Folks,

I have been a MobileSheets user for 6 years or so an am presently using what I believe is the latest version, 3.7.7. on Android.

I believe that I used to be able to do a 2 finger tap to zoom.

I know I can pinch zoom in and out in the annotation overlay but I think I used to be able to go into a Set List and 2 finger tap to zoom in to make the list of songs larger to enable easier rearrangement of the order songs in the Set List.

Similarly, I think I used to be able to do it on the audio player display i.e. To zoom in to make it easier to re arrange the order of the audio files linked to a particular score.

Apologies if this question is obvious to some but despite searching the instruction manual, and going into every relevant setting on Mobile Sheets, I cannot seem to get the 2 finger tap to zoom under the above circumstances.

If I am completely wrong in my belief that I could previously do this, I’d also be grateful if someone could let me know.

Many thanks for your help.
One of two things has happened:

1) You have performance mode enabled. It sounds like performance mode has been enabled. To disable performance mode, tap the lock icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen. This same toggle can be accessed by tapping the bottom right corner of the screen while a song is loaded to display the quick action box. Then you should be able to zoom.

2) The new setting to enable pinch zooming is somehow turned off. To access this, load a score, tap the center of the screen to bring up the song overlay, tap the second icon at the bottom left, tap "Zoom/Pan Settings" and then make sure the option is checked to enable pinch zooming.

Mike
Hello Mike,

Many thanks for getting back to me.
I actually have no problem in pinch zooming when I want to do an annotation and am aware of the need to ensure that performance mode is not enabled to do this, also that the 'zoom/pan' setting needs to set correctly thanks.

What I am trying to achieve relates to zooming the view of the audio player on the screen or say the view of an active setlist of songs on the screen.

I believe that I used to be able to zoom into these views to make them larger and thereby easier to re arrange the order of the songs on the audio player or an active setlist.

I don't seem to be able to do this even when the performance mode is disabled. I believe that I did used to be able to do this i.e. zoom into an active list of songs on a setlist (to make it easier to select a particular song on that setlist with my fingertip, to change that song's position in the setlist.) 

Please forgive me if I have got this completely wrong. 

I'd be grateful for your advice pls.
Martyn
I have never supported enlarging or zooming in on the UI components. There may be an OS setting you are referring to, as there are features called like "Magnifier" that lets you enlarge part of what is displayed on the screen (https://support.google.com/accessibility...6949?hl=en). See if that is what you are looking for.

Mike
(04-17-2023, 03:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I have never supported enlarging or zooming in on the UI components. There may be an OS setting you are referring to, as there are features called like "Magnifier" that lets you enlarge part of what is displayed on the screen (https://support.google.com/accessibility...6949?hl=en). See if that is what you are looking for.

Mike

Hi Mike,
My apologies. I must be mistaken in thinking that I used to be able to zoom the UI components. Many thanks for your help and advice. Thanks for the suggestion re the OS setting magnifier. I'll check out how easy that is to use.
Best regards, 
Martyn