• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cannot load pdf
I have been using ms for quite some time without many problems, I can batch import fine and also from bluetooth download, but when it comes to trying to upload a pdf from adobe reader on my tablet it now comes up with a message saying 'can not access ExtSdCard' its never done this before and I havent done anything different, can anyone help?
Can you explain what you mean by "upload a pdf from adobe reader" on your tablet? I'm not sure I understand the nature of the problem you are running into. It sounds like the removable storage is no longer accessible... Did you recently upgrade the Android OS?

Mike
(11-18-2013, 09:20 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Can you explain what you mean by "upload a pdf from adobe reader" on your tablet? I'm not sure I understand the nature of the problem you are running into. It sounds like the removable storage is no longer accessible... Did you recently upgrade the Android OS?

Mike

Hi Mike

When I want to add a song from my internel sd card (hard drive) on a samsung galaxy ll 10.1, android, it used to search my files which are adobe files for my sheet music to upload a file that I already added by the companion or uploaded by wikifonia, and then removed it from music sheets to maybe change the key, and if at a later date I decided to put it back onto mobilesheets it then would look into my files on the internel not external sd card as I don't have the external sd card in the tablet, but now it says the above, my partner's tablet same model doesn't have this problem so I don't know if its the tablet or the mobile sheets programme.

The tablet has recently ugraded its software but the problem happened before that, its weird that only my one is affected but then I have a lot more songs on mine and use it a lot more.

Do you think something has gone wrong with mobilesheets or its the tablet?