• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tap ?? to beguin
Hi

wanted to send some new charts to my boox tablet after some 6 month with updates to win11 and several mobile sheets and max lumi updates...
to make it short I had to reconfigure the wifi conexion between my tablet and my PC

then I saw this window pop up in Companion (see attach)

I'm stuck what does that mean where is this button on my tablet

Thanks helping me

Claude

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MobileSheetsPro, BooxMaxLumi, Sibelius Ult, Dorico 5, Cubase 12, 2300 songs personal transcriptions, Guitar teacher, composer. English is not my language
Hello Claude,

Tap the three dots at the top right corner of the library screen and then tap "Connect to Companion". Then you should see a window pop up if the messages aren't blocked. If nothing pops up, use Connection->Manual WiFi Connect and enter the IP address shown on the tablet to connect directly.

Mike
did as you wrote

Tablet says connected
then I'm stuck with this same message on companion

thnks for helping

Claude

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

MobileSheetsPro, BooxMaxLumi, Sibelius Ult, Dorico 5, Cubase 12, 2300 songs personal transcriptions, Guitar teacher, composer. English is not my language
You are running the wrong companion app version. That is the original companion app which hasn't been distributed in many, many years. The latest companion app can be downloaded off the website here: https://www.zubersoft.com/mobilesheets/companion/

It has a blue icon to match the tablet app's blue icon. You should have no issues connecting once you install the latest companion app version.

Mike
thaanks Mike

Installed the current companion
all is well

have a nice W-E

Claude